Thęįr dęãth będ ãñd HIS

AVA POV
As I woke up I noticed that a window was up.

Weird.I thought I put them all down.

I got up and then picked an outfit out.I got a dark grey hoodie,black ripped jeans,black ankle high heeled boots,(the heel is filled in)and my black choker.

I walked outside and the councils announced that we will go on a nature walk.i go in my cabin and grab a large water bottle container,deodorant,some bird food,a few energy bars along with apples,and my small knife just in case.

I put them in a small brown satchel and go to the group."Alright Everyone Lets go walking!"Council Sally says.

As we walk I feel eyes on me but I shake it off.

I walk a little more and Council Katy said to rest and by now everybody is sweating.I go in a restricted area and by now Im only sweating a little bit but I take a sip of water anyways.

I took out my bird food and put some in my hand.A bird comes on my hand and starts to eat.I feel eyes on me again and I look around but see nobady so I shake it off.

Once the bird is finished I wipe my hand and pack my stuff up.I peek and see everyone else doing the same."Lets keep moving peeps!"Council Gage says.

We keep walking until we get back to the camp."Okay everybody!We'll be swimming in the lake!If you want you can swim,sunbathe,or basically anything around the lake!No inappropriate actions either!That means kissing!"Council Sally says.

I scoff and roll my eyes like you wish you could do that.Oh wait..ya do at night EVERY FUCKING DAY! I think while going inside to put on my bathing suit,sunglasses,towel,and I add on waterproof skin foundation to hide my scars.

ya do at night EVERY FUCKING DAY! I think while going inside to put on my bathing suit,sunglasses,towel,and I add on waterproof skin foundation to hide my scars

Bikini⬆️Sunglasses⬇️

After that I head over to the shaded side an stuck my feet in

After that I head over to the shaded side an stuck my feet in.After a while everyone was drunk besides me.

I roll me eyes and chill more.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I hear an ear piercing scream from the end of the lake.I saw Aubrey's(another girl)head in the hands of a giant man.Probably almost 7 feet.He was wearing a black shirt,a black and dark blue flannel,black jeans,large brown boots,a hockey mask that now has blood on it,and a bloody axe.

Everyone doesn't notice him.At least I did because I was bolting for the woods while everyone just kept laying down lazily and didn't even acknowledge him.

I run pretty fast because of my father once.I tried escaping once but I had the beating of my life then.And this would be way more worse than my dad surprisingly.

As I was running I heard nothing so when I tried to stop.Keyword:tried.That ended up me falling and cracking my ankle.

I scream and grab my ankle.Tears were forming in my eyes and I felt myself being picked up bridal style and someone comforting me.

I felt tired so I let sleep over take me.
JASON POV
My beautiful Ava ran only because I killed that girl.Everyone was too drunk to know what happened so I killed the rest of them off and ran after my beauty.

I noticed she fell so I picked her up bridal style and headed home.

TIMD SKIP

Once I got to my cabin I laid her down on my bed and checked her ankle.

She broke it.Good.Now I can carry her without any reason for her to complain.This is also good because if she tries to run I'll easily catch up to her.

I went out and found a cast so when I got back home I put it on her whole foot but also put medicine on it.I washed my axe and mask then I changed into a black tank top,blue jeans,and white socks.

I hid one of my machetes behind me in case she tries to move away from me.

Once I laid down and pulled her towards me I felt something in my heart that I never felt before.I felt love for someone besides my mom and protective and possessiveness for her.

After a while of battling in my mind I decided that she was mine.And mine alone.I won't share her with anybody else.

I growl with the thought of her loving some man other than me.After a while I sniffed her and smelt cinnamons on her and some of my scent as well.

I smile under my mask knowing she's mine.Soon when she's ready I will mark her then make love to her,claiming her making her fully mine.

I soon get over powered from sleep and rest peacefully.