Prep?!

Jin POV {A/N: finally Jin pov}

*sighs* I'm never helping this child again...I will probably lose my hair before she does...

I hold up another dress only for it to be turned down just like the last dozen. Namjoon told me Jina was flipping about nothing to wear for the winter formal and of course being a lover of fashion I decided to help. I sort of regret...she is really being difficult. We don't even know who she is going to the formal with but they must be important if she wants to impress them so badly. I scoff as she turns away and goes to find another dress. When she walks off I take a deep breath and stretch to remove the tension in my shoulders and legs. It's been 3 hours since we came to the mall. Since the formal is a big deal to the school they decided that after Monday everyone could have a couple classes then be free to get prepared for Saturday. It's only Thursday but I can understand the rush for a girl I guess. I go to find Jina to see she is going through another row of dresses looking focused on finding something that screams perfect. I sigh at the fact she's trying so hard.

"Hey Jina?" I ask as I approach her. She hums as a response without looking up at me still searching. "You haven't told me who is your date for formal. Who is it?" She slightly tensed and looked to the ground while her hand stilled on the last dress she was looking at. "Jina?"

"Uhm...it's..." she bites her lip nervously and looks up to me. "It's Jimin. He's asked me to be his date."

I'm literally looking like a grinning idiot because I'm so happy! I grab her and pull her into a bone crushing hug. "Yes yes yes yes! I'm soo happy for you!" I cheer loudly and I hear a small giggle from her as I release the hug. No wonder she has been going crazy trying to look perfect. If only she mentioned this long ago I would have been understood and helped better. Welp better get the perfect look together and fast! I rush off to another rack of dresses I came across and saw three dresses that could possibly kill Jimin with her beauty or make him a total horny mess. Hehehe maybe both...I chuckle at my thoughts and grab the dresses. I put them in a dressing room and go to find Jina to pull her into the room to change. She tried to ask what's the rush but I quickly told her to not ask and to just go. I slammed the door shut and waited for her to come out in the first dress. If she chooses one of these then I'm sure Jimin will find the courage to finally confess...or get totally tongue tied and my plan fails miserably.

I shake my head and turn my head towards the door as Jina walks out.

Hmm it's sexy yes. But I dont think that's the style she was going for.

"Oppa I'm going to try the next one. This one makes me feel like I'm trying to impress my future husband or something." For a minute we pause but then burst into laughter. Hopefully he is your future husband. I smirk as she turns to go try on the next one. A couple minute later she comes out again.

 A couple minute later she comes out again

More like a sexy sweet? In my view. But of course she complains saying she might look fat in it. Personally I think with her tan kissed skin and brown eyes makes this dress lovely but I'm not going to stop her as she runs to try on the last one. It takes almost 10 minutes for her to come out and I assume she is having trouble but a small "oh.." is whispered so I rush her. "Jina~ Hurry~" she shuffles a little bit but then she comes out. Immediately my eyes widen out of shock at how beautiful she looks. She stands in front of the large mirror and I can see a little blush on her cheeks. Yes! She loves it!

"Jin Oppa.." I hum as for her to continue. "I...I think I found the one!" She turns to me with a super cheeky smile and finally I can breathe. We have struck gold! I told her I will pay for the dress and eventhough she tries to deny my offer I explain it to be like a gift for my young sister. We pay for the dress and other accessories we came across to make the outfit more attractive and leave for Jina house. When we arrive she quickly says hi to her brothers that are lounging in the living room and bolts up the stairs. I laugh and go to sit next to Namjoon on the sofa putting him between me and Tae.

"Did she find something?" Namjoon asked and I turn to face him.

"You guys are not going to believe how lovely she is going to look Saturday! No peaking at what she got because she wants you guys to be surprised. However, I think her date will be the most stunned." I chuckle mischievously. They give me a weird look and Namjoon just shrugs as Tae speaks up.

"Who is her date? Did she tell you?" I paused for a while and then I looked from Namjoon to Taehyung and smirked.

"Her date is...Jiminie."

□ □ □

I was sick for a while...

I think I'm doing better now...

Sorry for the short chapter😖