Talking to Thomas about you

Virgils pov:

Its been a week since we first met Y/N and I couldn't get him out of my head I just kept thinking about his lips, his hair, his eyes...oh his eyes~ (editor: *cough cough* Bruno Mars) but...I don't wanna think about him this isn't like me to be happy about people I'm usually nervous being around people and what they think of me but with him .....i feel......safe "nggggh why are you still in my head!?" I sat up quickly and noticed that Thomas is shooting a video so I decided to pop in. "Hey Thomas" he looked over at me "Hey Virgil whats up buddy? I didn't need you guys in my video today" "I'm sorry its just...i need to talk to you....a-about Y/N" he looked a little bit worried thinking that I'm gonna point out all the bad in her "o-oh Y/N ok...did you not like him?" I quickly replied like a reflex "No No No I do like him....the thing is... I think I like him too much"

He then looked very interested in the conversation "oh really?...wait? Do you love him ?" I stuttered again "w-well I umm-" and then we all know who shows up "aaaaah~ DID SOMEONE SAY LOOOOOOVE?~" it was Roman and I let out a sigh "here we go" and looks over at me "oh Virgil why are you here? Isn't this a conversation about love?" I gave him a 'Shut the frick up' look. Thomas then told him my little....'problem'... I was having and reacted like "OOOOHH! So we have the classic tale of the princess and the stable boy...well in this case the prince and the stable boy- you get the idea " he says, I looked over at him dumbfounded "what?" "Yes! This is what exactly you have fallen for this Beautiful guy who is way out of your league-" "Pump the breaks Princey!" Thomas cut in and Roman muttered something and continued to tell me how I will never be with her "anyways that's what makes him the prince and what makes you the stable boy" "yeah thanks, Roman!" I snapped at him and then Logan showed up "I sensed tensions and came as fast as could"

"heeeeey kiddo" and then 'dad' came along "ghaaaaa i only wanna talk to Thomas" i said clearly annoyed "well we are all here now so just tell all of us" Logan said in his usual dull voice "yeeeeah Virgil come on there's nothing you can't tell your Fam.....ily" Patton said in his bubbly voice "no! God I'm leaving!" I yell annoyed i have no privacy for anything and go back to my room and slammed my door.
"Ow!" Thomas yelped in pain and gripped his head "you ok Thomas?" Roman said "yeah Virgil just slammed his door"