Bad Liar1

(Martty's Pov)

"What a bloody mess I have Made, Welp. better get goin!" I said Jumping out of the house window I broke Into To kill the people inside. I hummed as I walked threw the woods I used as Cover Most of the time I'll stop by slender's Manshion but this time I wanted to Just Go to my shack I bild With some help of trenderman and Slenderman. I dint go to any of the other Slender brothers But Trenderman and slenderman since Im a bad liar that im fine when I have a huge Cut on my scared body. As a kid, I was Abused...A lot. But soon, I lived happy and Long with Slenderman and Now Im on my own. I only go there when Im bord or need someone to talk to. "Maybe I'll stop by slender's Manshion and Get Jane to go get some coffee at star bucks?" I said to myself as I opened The door to My shack. On the inside nothing was really inside a couch for three people, A coffee table, A tv, Then If you walk into the kitchen I have a island to put stuff on, A stove, Frige, and Some cobards. I had pictures Hanging On the frige Since I babysit Sally Everyday Since everyone Is Busy doing shit. I took my mask Off and set it On the Coffee table, I went To the kitchen and got a plate and some bread. "I think I'll make a...BLT, Or Bacon...Lettice...and tomato! Then I put the Top peace of bread on and I can eat it!" I enjoyed talking to myself, and I have been Hiding the rose mark On my Arm By wrapping it saying I cut myself But I dont Know what it means?! I sat down on the couch and turned my TV on as I enjoyed My Samwitch. When I finished I put my plate down and Thats when My phone rang, I picked it up it was Jane "Hey Jane whats up?" I asked. "Can you come and stay with me for the week?" "Why?" "Everyone is on a trip and Me and sally are the only ones Here." "Ok...Im coming." I grabbed my mask and Packed some stuff before Starting to head to Slenders manshion!

I opened the front door and Got tackled By Smile dog making me laugh when He got my mask off and started to lick my face. "Hey, Martty's HERE!" Sally said. smile got off me and I hugged sally like always. I got my mask and held her hand, we walked inside and up to Jane's room. "Martty! Its so great to see you agian! Its been a Week since you came over and your the only one i know That will not be Busy after 10 P.M." I laughed a little. "9 P.M is my killing time it takes me the hour to Kill 3 houses of people then Get home on time." I explained. We watched Tv and played with smile for a while Till we all fell asleep on the couch after playing Jumunji (Thats a game I use to have it!)