Rebels Of Stone

David was a leprechaun who was with his father, Solomon, his 16-year-old brother, Tyre, and himself.

Flashback...

Leprechauns are generally men and females are rare due to a disaster that happened when David was young, causing 70% of female Leprechauns in the country to die.

David saw his mom laying there on the ground, dead and lifeless.

His father walked up to his mother's dead body and teared up.

David was just 12

Present Day...

David is crying as his older Brother threatens him yelling "If you ever try to take the throne from me, the one our mother wanted me to have, I'll kill you as she died."

David has flashbacks of her dead and then freaks out, his powers are going haywire which shocks aka electrocutes his older brother.

David is only 14.

Tyre is sent to the hospital.

The Lucky Leprechaun doctors treat him and have to resuscitate him as David and his father cry in the waiting room.

After Tyre is stable, David puts a flower in Tyre's vase as an apology.

David is using a stress ball that is rubber, so electricity won't go through it.

David squeezes it one last time and leaves the room in a panicked hurry as his brother, Tyre, slowly blinks and wakes up.

Tyre asks "Where am I?"

Dr. Window walks in saying "You were in a coma, died, and brought back to life."

Tyre is shocked and flabbergasted, in deep concern and shock, surprised, weary, and alert, he asks "WHAT THE HECK?❗"

Dr. Window states that "You're stable, so get some rest."

David came and fervently apologized to his brother.

David explained honestly how he never tried to do it and that it just happened.

David:

"I'm so sorry, I'm so frickin' sorry❗ I didn't mean to hurt you like that❗ it just happened, my powers went out of control, haywire❗ I didn't mean to hurt you❗ I prayed for you so much❗ I couldn't lose another loved one❗ I love you no matter what you do to me❗"

Tyre screamed:

"Curse you, you stupid piece of dirt❗"

14 MONTHS LATER...

Solomon admitted his son to a Heavenly Guardian to help him control his abilities.

A rain of stars and a quick, bright flash of blinding energy mark the coming of an angel.

Without fully knowing how a magnificent being with crystal-clear eyes stands in front of you.

They look you directly in the eyes, and an incredible sense of euphory takes hold of you.

Two elegant wings like clouds curve around the angel.

Their incredibly muscular body moves slowly, yet determined, and is covered in religious markings.

They carry a weapon of bright energy, a gentle, humming sound can be heard from it.

You look at their gentle face once more; you see a calming smile.

They turn their gaze toward an unknown distance, before moving on again.

Her name was Oriel.

Oriel is a female angel.