sasunaru chapter one!

Hello everyone! please go follow me and read my bio and i hope you enjoy this story!

narutos pov:

omg did u know that when i was 5 i got pregnant with this ugly lord called duck sause! ughhhhh what an asshole and now i have a baby that is 12 now and im like 17. that stupid duck sause ruined my life but i love duck sasuse too!!!!!

duck sauses pov: 

I saw that naru piece of ass and i just wanted to fuck it and make babababays tons of babys!!!!

so i went to his room when he was five and took of his clothes and had sex it was great even though my naru hated it and then he ended up pregnant and now i have a baby girl. she farts a lot and she loves the show winx and she thinks the winx are fucking her but i know that they are not. i went to narus bed and fucked him again and he hated it and then i gave him some duck sasuse.and she slurrped it up and drank it down. i then shoved my dick in the cup of duck sasuse and moaned at feeling of the wet substance and naruto then poured it on sasukes butthole and let sasuke slurp it up there. Now naruto took of his pants and rubbed a winx toy up his pink ass and moaned. There daughter walked in on them and then started to cry but sasu and naru did not stop and kept fucking themselves.

more up next!!!! i hope you enjoyed please follow me..