Prologue

It was dark outside. The silence filled the night while people stayed shocked, watching the two twins with lightning shaped scars on their forehead.
They survived.
But not everyone managed to.

James Potter was watching his death twin standing on the cold ground while he and his wife were crying. While they were fighting the huge number of death eaters who surrendered their house, Kayla Potter, James'sister, watched and protected the twins. Voldemort killed her, but he was gone now. And the kids were alive.
At least something turned out just fine.

They watched their kids, while they were sleeping, big scars shining on their heads.

James sighed.
"James..." Lily said, while she kissed her husband.
"It's over now. They're safe."

James shacked his head.
"Are they, Lils?"

Sirius was crying as he watched his death friend, while his wife was caring their little girl, Emma.

"Sirius..." She said, and Sirius hugged her.
"It's over now. Everything changed. Let's hope that everyone will be safe..."

But would they really be safe from now on?

Hey guys. Just wanted to point out that in this story a lot of things will be changed. This is going by the books, nothing from the movies, so I don't want people to yell at me :
"But Draco's eyes are bluish. But Hermione is white! But Ron doesn't have freckles. But Harry's hair is not that messy, neither is Hermione's."

Please. Go, read the books, and then comeback. This is a story based on the books, and only the books.

This book is gonna have a few grammatical mistakes, since I'm Romanian and English isn't my main language. But I'm going to try my best.

Meredith Potter is played by Holland Roden, Emma Black is played by Crystal Reed and Jake Potter is played by Robbie Kay.

Enjoy :))