The start of a new year

Meredith watched confused the elf.
"So you're the one who has hide my wand the entire summer, ripped my homework and hide my letters? Cool."

Harry was a lot angrier.
"This entire summer I've thought that my friends don't want to be my friends anymore. Because of you!"

Dobby's gaze met the ground, while he gave the wand to the girl.
"Dobby only wanted to protect Meredith Potter, as his little master said. But Dobby is here to protect Mr. Potter and Miss.Potter both. Dobby and the elves are very thankful to the Potters, because they saved us from the dark one. Dobby wanted to make sure that they won't walk in trouble."

Meredith watched him concentrated.
"Your little master you said? Who is your little master?"

Dobby shacked his head.
"Dobby can't say, Dobby can't say, Dobby can't say. Dobby promised he won't say. His little master made him swear he won't say. His little master made Dobby swear Dobby would keep Meredith Potter safe."

***

Meredith enjoyed her sandwich a lot. Since the "portal" as she called it was close so she, Ron and Harry couldn't go to the train, they took the car. The flying car. And after a scarier and dangerous journey, they made to Hogwarts.
Made is a stupid word to use to describe the mess they had created.

Snape gave the Griffindors detention, while he only took 5 points from Meredith, and leave Harry and Ron at the hands of Mc.Gonagall.

She couldn't wait to go to sleep, she was very tired.
After she ate the sandwich Minerva gave her, she walked faster to the Slytherin's dorms.

There was a little tiny problem. She remembered she didn't knew the password as she arrived next to the portrait.
"Uh.....Salazar?"
Nothing happened. "Right. Um....uh...."

She heard a chuckle behind her, a chuckle she knew very well.

"Malfoy. Stop laughing like the fool you are and help me here."

Draco Malfoy rolled his eyes.
"Where have you been this entire journey? I was looking for you, you dumby."
Meredith grinned.
"Oh, really? Aw, my, Malfoy...missed me already?"

Draco puffed.
"As if. Don't flatter yourself, Potter."

Meredith chuckled.
"The password, Malfoy."

Draco stepped closer, his platinum hair shining at the light made by the artificial fire.

"Pureblood." He said and the portrait moved.

He smirked at the girl while she only rolled her eyes.

"Congratulations Malfoy, you've just said the password that every Slytherin except for me knew. Would you like and award?"

Draco's eyes narrowed.
"Shall we go in, Meredith?"

She nodded. "Yes we shall."

As soon as she entered the common room, all the eyes were on her.

"Potter!"
"Hey Potter!"

"Is it true that you and those Griffindors have bumped into—"

"Yes it is. Now make room. I'm gonna take a good nap."

She was glad to be back in Slytherin. She loved her house, the colors, the definition and the people in it.

"Good night dudes," she yawned as she entered her room, being grated by Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, Millicent Bulstrode, Penelope Hopkins and a girl she didn't knew.

"Hello girls, missed you this summer" she said as she hugged the girls one by one.
She eyed the girl.
She had black hair and bright blue eyes, and she was very pretty.

"Hy" the girl said shyly. "My name is Astoria."

Daphne smirked as she placed her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"This is my little sister, she is going to be in the same year as your brother, I guess."

Meredith's eyes widened. With all this agitation she forgot about it.
"Jake? What house is he in?"
Daphne's eyes narrowed.
"Bloody Griffindor He is."

Meredith nodded disappointed.
"I was kinda hoping he'll be a Slytherin, although his personality was more Ravenclaw. But Griffinddor? Didn't expected it."
She shacked her shoulders.
"Well, at least Harry can look out for him, yes? And if he's happy, then so am I."

She yawned as she  quickly changed her clothes, and her eyes were almost closed.
"Good night ladies. Tomorrow is a new adventure for us to face, eh?"

The girls chuckled.
"Good night Merry."

Hey guys!

Wanted to point out that in this book is going to be a lot of swearing.
So if you don't like it you can leave now.

This book isn't going to be perfect and I know it.
But is just a little escape of mine from my broken reality and family, so....

Oh and also, in this book, Draco Malfoy is played by Lucky Blue Smith, not that I have something against Tom Felton, I really love him, but Lucky Blue seems to be a lot more like Draco in the books than Tom Felton.

That's all I wanted to say.
Thank you for reading this book even if it's just started and there's not that much to read yet.

Love ya