Chapter 1 : The Hertiage

{ Third person Pov }

DISCLAIMER:I do NOT own Harry Potter or any of the characters mentioned in this story (maybe one or two) Jk.Rowling does.
WARNING:There is some strong language in this chapter.

Harry woke up with a powerful pain soaring through his body, he sealed his mouth shut as he tried not to scream, afraid of waking up his Aunt and Uncle. He'd surely get a beating for waking them up in the middle of the night. Harry reached over to his locker with his left arm as he began to search for his glasses, once he found them he slipped them up his nose and glanced at the clock on his locker. 00:05  He groaned softly as he thought to him left 'Jeez well happy birthday to me' he thought sorely, and as soon as he thought those worse his back arched off of his back as another flash of pain shot through him. He couldn't take it any more. He couldn't handle the pain, he was already in enough pain from Vernon's beating earlier. Soon enough darkness took over. The last thing he heard was his glasses fall off his face as he thrashed his head around on his pillow.

{Malfoy Manor}

Draco woke up with a fright as pain took over his body, he sat up with his hands behind him as he threw his head back, his hair began to stick to his forehead from the sweat. "FUCK!" He said through gritted teeth as he felt a thunder of pain soar up to his back, 'My.Mate.Is.Calling.Me!' He thought as he tried to get out of his King sized bed with all the pain withering through his body. Just as he made it to the edge of the bed the pain suddenly stopped. Draco looked around feeling confused, all he could hear was his heaving breathing echo in his silent bedroom. His back was crouched as he ran his hands through his hair, pulling it back with his hands,his silk pj top stuck to his sweating body as his breathing began to relax. He opened the buttons before pulling it off and dropping it on the ground lazily. His body ached as he pulled the covers to get back into bed, with another soft groan as he lay down on the bed, sleep slowly began to take over as his last thought ran through his mind, 'I hope my mate is okay'.

So what do y'all think? Was it good or not? Should I continue? Just let me know.Also sorry if it's short or bad, this is my first ever FanFiction