A Busy Christmas

Well here we are again approaching a new season... usually i would be finding rubbish to watch on TV and frantically waiting to hear news about the unveiling of the next seasons cars.

This time is different i am right in the middle of the action along with my 3 best friends an arrogant ass and my gorgeous, sexy fiance.

Today was Christmas day and i woke up to find the winter sun making the fallen snow glimmer in the light. Unlike England it actually snows in the winter in Germany, i decided to spend Christmas with Nico and New years with my family, he hadn't decided if he was coming back with me. I streached up and the arm around my waist tightened and i smiled.

Warm breath hit my neck and lips gently pecked and nipped at my jaw until i moaned in pleasure.

"Merry Christmas Babe!" he whispered huskily into my ear before turning my head to look into my eyes and kissing my passionatly and moving on top of me. Of course i responded but we couldn't do that now, the other were coming round soon and we had to get ready.

"Honey, .... Babe,..... Nico....  NICO!" I said in between kisses, he finally got the message and stopped looking confused and amused that i was actaully the one who stopped the make out session.

"We need to get up" I pointed out, and he sighed.

"Can't you stay here, it'll only take 15 minutes" he whined, God he knew how much i couldn't resist him, he's lucky he's hot i tell you.

I kissed him and rolled us over, then at the last minute go out of bed, and didn't look back until i got to the bathroom door, then i turned around to wink at his gawping face.

When i got out the bathroom I dressed in light blue skinny jeans and a long grey top, i put my hair in a bun on top of my head. As i went downstairs to get some breakfast ready i noticed things were too quiet. As if on que Nico picked me up from behind, and tackled me to the floor while i was screaming and laughing my head off.

"Hey dude put some clothes on!" Ah here he is, the arrogantness that is Sebastian Vettel, we both looked up to see him, Shannon, Remi, Nathan, Emily and Ian in the doorway all with wide eyes. Shannon was covering Nate's eyes (Shannon and Nathan's son (See Living life in the fast lane)).

I looked at Nico and only then noticed he was only in his boxers, embarassing much :$. He got up helped me up then quickly ran upstairs. While i fixed my clothes and hair.

"Merry Christmas guys" I said attempting to break the awkward silence.

"Sure" Sebastian replied.

"Shut up you" I remarked.

Nate began struggling towards me, and Shannon walked over and gave him too me. I loved this kid he was like my own son, i'm his Godmother, along with the others but that's not important, and i saw him everyweekend maybe even more.

"Hello Nate, you've gotten big....and heavy, what have you been feeding this kid" I asked Shannon and Nathan.

"Oh you know the usual Baby food, milk and rocks" Nathan attempted to be funny.

"Rocks? Seriously Nath that's the best you could come up with" Ian laughed.

"Naw don't listen to them baby" Shay said giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

We all moved into the living room and began talking and exchanging presents, until it was time for them all to go. 

My christmas was perfect!!!

A/N:

This is just a filler and a recap

... the next chapter skips straight to the beginning of the 2014 F! season

#6 for the win xx

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tension in the Paddockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें