Chapter 16: The Final Chapter

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Mmm, mmm, mmm. I know the good doctor said no sexual activity for at least six weeks, but it's been madness not being able to be inside of me wife. I decided to hold back, giving her the time needed to heal, both from the C Section and the brutal attack. My love was always a beautiful woman, now it seems she has a mysterious panache about her, and it's driving me fucking wild. I want her so badly....
    After we left the hospital, I brought my family home to the Victorian cottage I bought her in the countryside, away from the city life. There was no way in hell I'd be bringing them to the penthouse; shortly after I could get around good enough, I had the bloody lot demolished. There would be no evidence that place ever existed, except for in me poor Bridget's memory, as well as mine. Try as I may, I just couldn't stop seeing my beautiful one with a pair of rusted pliers up her arse. I've dedicated me life to make that amazing ass of hers right once again, and I'll be damned if I will go back on me word.
     I love watching my son as he sleeps. The little angel is very well tempered, and I melt whenever he grabs hold of me finger. Bridget and I shall give Solomon the world, and all of the love he shall ever need. I honestly can't wait to give him a brother or sister... After changing his diaper, I drew up a nice, warm bath for me love. "Leven", she said hoarsely and knowingly, "We have to wait until the six weeks are up!" I smiled me most dashing smile, then innocently replied, "I know, me love, but that doesn't mean I can't spoil you a little!"

 "Leven", she said hoarsely and knowingly, "We have to wait until the six weeks are up!" I smiled me most dashing smile, then innocently replied, "I know, me love, but that doesn't mean I can't spoil you a little!"

    I walked over to where me wife stood and untied the sash to her bathrobe, revealing her humongous breasts. Standing so close behind her did something to me, and I began to rise, my hard erection poking her bum. "I can feel that", Bridget said, grabbing the back of me head as I pressed my body against hers and cupped her heavy breasts. "I was hoping you would", I said, naughtily, nibbling an earlobe.
    I slid the bathrobe off of her, admiring her beautiful body. I watched hungrily as Bridget sat in the bubbly water, wishing I could be inside of her. "Wanna join me?", she asked, giving me those eyes I love. "Absolutely", I exclaimed, then removed my clothing and sat behind her in the tub. I knew Bridget could feel my swollen penis against her back, because her body had chillbumps all over.
    How badly I wanted to make love to her! Bridget's hair smelled wonderful, and the natural way she wears it drives me wild. I found myself running me hands down the length of her arms, admiring her cocoa skin. There's something about the way her dark skin accentuates my creamy, a chocolate-vanilla swirl amidst the foamy, bubbly bath water. "Lay back, my love, and let's just be", I whispered in her ear, wanting nothing more than to ease my cock into her arse, but settled for the lovely sensation of rubbing it against her back as she settled onto me chest.
             ********************************************
     I wanted to do something special for my wife on our big day, so I made her an extra special breakfast omelette and took care of little Solomon. It was Bridget's last routine OBGYN doctor visit! I'd be able to get back inside of me wife's honey hole, and I wanted to pamper her. Laying our son down in his bassinet, I walked over to where Bridget stood in front of the mirror, admiring her svelte new post-baby body. I wrapped my arms around her, getting a whiff of her delicious mango scented hair. She looked so beautiful, her scars barely visible. I felt my breath tightening in my throat, and I fought off the urge to cry. "I love you, Bridget", I heard myself saying.
       There are times I wake up in a cold sweat at night, still reliving the horrible atrocities me da caused for Bridget. I love her so much, I can't bear the thought of ever being without her.
    Bridget looked as if I surprised her. She turned around to face me, caressing me cheek. "Aww, baby! I love you too!", she said, right before kissing me lips. Bridget sucked me bottom lip, knowing how that drives me wild. All I wanted to do was lay her on the table and eat her like dinner, but we had a doctor visit to head out to, and as excited and eager as I was to get inside of her, I was ready to get Bridget to the doctor's to get this over with.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐