Prolouge

A/N I got this idea off of a tumblr post I saw but wasn't able to find it for credit again if anyone knows where I can find it to give credit please send me the link thanks!

~

Scared

For once in his life the infamous Kim Jongin, the bad boy, the untouchable, was scared. No not even scared -terrified- of what he had to go home to. He hadn't been able to think straight all day, knowing the house would be empty when he got home. He wasn't sure he was ready for that, for anything that came with losing someone.

He wanted to stay, he was looking for any reason to stay away from home for just a few more minutes, even seconds would do.

He called a cab from a private company all the way on the other side of town, stopped at the market to pick up dinner, purposely directed the driver where he knew there would be traffic. Yet here he was standing in front of his house holding the keys in his hand and staring at the door like an idiot.

Jongin never really understoof that part in movies when the person took forever to fix whatever was wrong, he'd always yelled for them to hurry their asses up and fix it. God he was such a hypocrite.

He fished the keys out of his pocket and shakily unlocking the door, only to be greeted with the TV turned on and the lights on. He made his way to the kitchen trying to be as silent as possible. For someone who was supposed to be so tough he must look really pathetic folding into his self when a figure on the couch turned their head to the side, eyeing him out of the corner of his eyes.

"How was your day" Jongin weakly laughed. Not one of those 'this is so awkward save me' laughs it was more like 'it was an accident I love you please don't kill me'. Kyungsoo slowly turned his body so Jongin could see the bandages around his torso, shoulder, and arms.

"YOU FUCKING-"