36: you hurt her

Jack's P.O.V

I can't think straight. I just Don't understand what I did. She was fine then 3 hours later she's all mad. Ugh.

And how could zach do this to me? He knows well I like her. But no, he still went out with her.

But the more i try to stay mad at them, I can't. Zach's my best friend, and if he really fell for her I don't know what I would do. I just have to do what she said, ask him. It won't be easy since he's mad at me. But I have to try.

"Hey Zach" I said opening the door to his room.

"What do you want Jack?" He asked turning off his phone.

"Um, can I ask you something?"

"Sure" he answered rudely

"Are you and Emely dating?"

"Oh my God, Jack why would you think that?" He started screaming.

"Zach it's kinda obvious, I mean fans are shipping you guys and you guys act like a couple!"I screamed back.

"That doesn't mean we're dating!" He screamed even louder.

"Well do you like her?" I questioned.

"Jack she's my best friend" he said calming down.

"So, some friends fall for each other"

"Why do you care anyways, you hurt her"

"Zach, the more i try to get her out of my mind. I can't. I care about her so much. And she just got mad and stopped talking to me. Ok, she hurt me by doing that. And the worst part is I don't know why she did it." I explained.

"how do you not know, it's so obvious?" He asked.

"I just don't understand, she was ok in the morning then she was mad. Can you please just tell me"

"Jack, she's know a you're dating Gabriela"

"What are you talking about, we're not dating"

______________________________
A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger

Anyways please let me know what you guys think of the story