Chapter 18: Party nights

•Twilight•
(A/N okay!! Last chapter then I gotta work on the next one, having writers block for the next chapters😭 but I'll try my best to finish the other chapter, I've kept most you guys waiting on working on this book for quiet awhile just never had the energy to fix it up until this year, so thank you so much for your patience!! Anyways let's continue.)
         •Annabella's POV•
I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, I slowly sat up on my bed and sighed.'shouldn't bella have gotten the damn door' the knocking continues, I frowned and started to make my way down the hall and down the steps as I opened the door there stood Seth and Leah.

"Hey anna." Leah greeted with a smile plastered on her face.

I smiled and stepped aside to let them in.

"So what brings you two here? Leah? Seth??"

I spoke softly, They both sat on the couch as I stood there.

"Well..."

I spoke sternly but not too sternly, leah looked at seth and smiled awkwardly. Seth sighed and looked at me with a smile.

"Leah was wondering if you'd go to the party with her again?.."

Seth smiled as leah put her head on Seth's shoulders with that 'Please-come-' look she had on, I sighed and rubbed my eyes groaning in the process.

"Fine."

I responded back, I took a big sigh and walked away from the living room tiredly dragging myself up the step down the hall into my room. I quickly grabbed my black leggings and black flannel along with black tank top, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me as I put on the pairs of clothes I grabbed, I quickly applied mascara and a little bit of eyeliner once I was done, I went downstairs and put my combat boots on.

"Ready anna?"

I glanced at Leah and smiled, nodding my head in response. 'This sure in hell is gonna be a long day for me... what did I even get myself into..' we walked outside as I locked the door behind me, I turned around and went down the tiny little steps and walked to the car hopping in front.

"So tell me why am i doing this again?"

I heard Leah chuckle as she checked her mirror making sure no one was behind us as she backed up the car and off we went.

"Your doing this because you love us Anna. End of story, besides you'll have fun...I think besides Seth just came along to ask for me since you can't resist sethy boo~."

Leah spoke up, I smirked a little and shook my head slightly, I looked at seth as he just grumbled underneath his breath not really fond of the nickname.

"Aww Leah you know me too well. I won't dri-"

I was shortly cut off by seth who slightly leaned forward considering he was in back seat.

"YEAH! Yeah! We get it miss Goody-good-two-shoes"

Seth spoke up cutting me off, leah looked at me and smirked, I frowned at her and rolled my eyes.

"Seth, I'm not always 'Goody-good-two-shoes' I can have fun too you know."

I looked at Seth with that sassy face as he laughed.

"alright hot shot if you wanna prove me wrong then have a couple of drink with us"

Leah spoke up with a smirk plastered upon her face, I heard a sigh coming from seth as I took a glance at seth with a confused look.