4

--

“ Not enough good love ”

--

BEFORE BOARDING Sophia was already ready for her flight. She packed all her things at night, she woke up at 5AM just to be quick for her arrival. She waited for her flight by eating some of her snacks that she buy on the airport.

--

SHE GOT into the plane. She heard some of songs and read some online book. She slept after she felt dizzy. She realized that she already arrived at Austin.

--

ARIANA waited for her arrival. She got down the plane. She met Ariana for her first time. “Glad to meet you Soph!” Ariana smiled. “Me too!” She smiled back. “Your Room is in the 4th Floor, Number 345. My Room is beside you love!” Ariana smiled. They got in the car and goes to the hotel.

--

WHEN they arrived, she got to her room. Unpacked all her bags. She puts on her pajamas because it's already 4PM in the afternoon. She got surprised when she opened her phone. She received a message from an Unknown number. She opened it.

--

Unknown
Hey Soph! It's me Shawn!

Me
Oh, hey! But to keep me aware, would you send a photo of you?

Unknown
Here if you don't believe me

MeOkay, you are really Shawn Peter Raul Mendes 😆

Me
Okay, you are really Shawn Peter Raul Mendes 😆

Sophia changed “Unknown” into “Shawn 💢”

Shawn 💢
My Room now? Invite Ari okay?

Me
Okay! Floor, Room?

Shawn 💢
3rd Floor, Room 236!

--

SOPHIA closed her phone. She knocked at Ariana's Door asking her to follow her and shows her the message. When they arrived at the 3rd Floor, she searched for room 236 and knocked at it.

“GET IN! it's not locked!” he yelled and She opened the door. “How about we play Truth or Dare?” Ariana asked them. They played it fair and square until in the middle it got a little crazy. “Dare!” Shawn said. “Reveal your abs Shawn!” Ariana got a little bit crazy. “I don't want to look like a douchebag Ari please!” he beg them. “Just for us, please?” Sophia asked him gently. “Okay, Okay” Shawn revealed his abs. At the end, Sophia slept at Shawn's shoulder.

--

SHAWN carried her to her room and Ariana followed him. Ariana got in her room. Shawn put Sophia in bed and puts her blanket on. He left her leaving a kiss on her cheek. “Sweet Dreams Soph!” he said gently as he leave her to his room. He slept alone in his room.