Chapter 1: I Woke Up, But Will They?

Emmas PoV

Everything was black, and I couldn't see anything.

Just then my eyes started to flutter open and I started to make out five male figures. "Well look whos finally starting to wake up," Max said coming close enough to me, to rip off the ducktape that they had put on me sometime during my slumber. "Do you talk, or not?" he yelled making me flinch back into the cold metal chair. I continued to stay silent, only to be slapped which made me release a small yelp.

"Let her go!" I heard a british voice yell, then a group of came crashing through a window making glass go flying everywhere. Three of them hit Max and the other members of his music group, and the ohter two ran over to me.

One of them began to untie me, while the other one whispered comforting things in my ear. When my legs and arms were untied the one who had whispered to me picked me up and brought me through the window that they had recently broke through.

When we got outside they all started to run, with one of them still carrying me. "I can walk yuh know," I said to him and he set me down on the ground gently, "Are you sure?" he asked me and I just nodded. Then we all started to run to where ever they were leading me.

After running for about ten more minutes, they came to a sudden hault. "Come in here," one of them said to all of the others including myself. I started to follow them reluctently, but when we got to this abandoned building they started to run inside so i followed them.

They all ran into the house, but i stopped at the door. "Come on," the one who had cariied me said, "I'm sorry but I would rather not go into a house with people who came smashing through a window grabbed me and brought me to a creepy abandoned house in the middle of the woods," i said out of breath before adding "Plus I don't even know your names."

He looked at me with an amused grin on his face, but then pulled of the hat and glasses he had been wearing. I knew exactly who he was, he was Louis William Tomlinson of One Direction. Which meant that the other four were Harry Edward Styles, Niall James Horan, Liam James Payne, and Zayn Jawadd Malik.

"I have one more question," I said "Go ahead and ask love," he answered "Why did The Wanted kidnap me and why did you guys save me?" "Well love lets just say the battle between these two bands may be a little more serious then just some twitter wars, and you were just the unlucky one to be dragged into the middle of it," he answered, but then smirked and added "But I guess your more lucky because you get to spend time with us."

Then the other four came out and Louis said "You guys take off your hays and glasses your scaring her," "Sorry love," Liam said as he took them off followed by the other boys. And lets just say that pictures don't do them justice.