T W O S U G A R S

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. 

Im keeping the chapters as PG-13 as I can, so my story can be ranked. I want to turn the R-rated chapters private, so anyone who wantes to read them will have to follow. 

~~~

 TWO SUGARS

It was quiet when Robin pulled up into her driveway. The type of quiet that came with an eerie stillness in the air, and yet a shiver of solace.

The breeze of the cool night kissed her skin in comfort as it ruffled the hair that framed her face. The wind rustled frozen leaves playfully as she tried to take Francis into her home.

Robin stood in the empty night at the open passenger's door, ready to wake up Francis and tow him inside.

She took his face into her warm hands, tilting it upward and towards herself. Her thumbs stroked his cheeks rhythmically, liking the feeling of the little hairs of stubble that would smooth and then prickle her thumbs with each stroke.

"Come on, Franny," she whispered toward him, "let's go to bed."

He hummed in response, placing a firm hand at her hip. Robin giggled a bit at his raising eyebrows, his attempt to open his eyes. He smiled a crooked smile at her, repeating the process for them not to close. But his eyelids were heavy with sleep, and he could only open them for seconds before they would once again close.

Placing a hand on his shoulder for support, she leaned over his lap and unbuckled his seatbelt. A smack echoed in the dark and a dull pain spread across Robin's ass.

"Hey!" she exclaimed. Only to receive a chuckle with droopy hazel eyes staring back at her in return.

She nudged his cheek with an open palm, a playful slap. Francis then caught her slender fingers, turning his face and leaving a chaste kiss in her palm. His eyes, that seemed much more alert all of a sudden, stared at her throughout his actions, causing her to intake a breath.

Her laps in focus didn't go unnoticed by Francis and a ghost of a smile appeared and vanished from his lips, just as fast as it came. This caused Robin to jolt out of her daze.

She tried to let loose her fingers from his grip, looking down at her hand that was held captive. One tug, but he had a firm hold. Another tug, she looked into his burning hazel eyes- they leaned toward a mossy green. Third times the charm, and he let go.

Gripping his forearms, Robin pulled Francis out of the car. He teetered and threatened to fall over but Robin stepped in front of him, supporting his weight.

"I got you, Fran." She mumbled. "But, why are you so damn heavy?"

Francis chuckled at her words as she leaned him against the side of the car, shutting the passenger door and pulling out the car keys to lock the car. Taking his right arm, she lifted it over her head and rested it over her shoulder. Gripping his waist and pulling him to her side, she supported his weight as she pulled him, and he tumbled in tow with his drunken steps, threatening to make them both fall.

When they finally reached the door, she removed her right hand that was over his abs, for support of course. As she was pulling him along she would feel the rippled of muscles in his abdominal region with each step.

Robin took out the keys in her back pocket and unlocked the door with a click. Taking out the keys, she placed them back in her pocket and pushed the door fully open and pulled Francis inside.

Now inside, it was Francis' turn to grip the edge of the door and swing it behind him, closing it effectively with a slam.

Both stumbled and laughed as they climbed atop the mahogany steps that were situated right next to the entrance of the empty house. Right across the stairs was Robin's room. They fell through the door and onto the hardwood floor in fits of unreasonable laughter.

Francis was the one to initiate it. He laughed for no reason, because that is what drunken people do right? But in doing so, Robin finally smiled a genuine smile, not one that was too forced or sad as she had been doing this past month. It was his idea to go clubbing tonight, and he pulled her along.

His clumsy drunken state helped her smile and he was willing to fake the drunken act longer, just to see her smile, if he had to. Being a werewolf, a Beta specifically, helped his system flush out the alcohol faster. Yes, he felt like a pregnant woman whose bladder was about to burst after that long ass drive and the plan didn't go exactly as planned.  But, he got her to smile a real smile, and it took his breath away.

The plan was to actually get her drunk. He wanted to reassure her that whatever state she was in, he would be there. But later he realized that she wouldn't get drunk, not purposefully at least.

Robin didn't want that, she wanted to feel the loss. She wanted to remember and not forget the pain. So it was his job to get drunk, so distract her into taking care of him, so she would forget the pain, even for just a moment. And it worked.

But...he couldn't hold it anymore. Stopping his fit of laughter abruptly, he quickly got up and rushed to her bathroom. Not bothering to close the door behind him.

The sound of his piss echoed in the empty house loudly. And he moaned at the release. Robin giggled as she got up from the floor. Walking past the bathroom and smacking Francis' naked ass on her way to her bed.

"Hey! Careful!" Francis said panicked. He didn't want to get any piss on the toilet seat. Pulling up his boxers after he was done, he kicked off his pants and washed his hands. Walking back into Robin's room he took off his shirt, throwing it over her desk chair.

Looking over to the bed, she was sprawled on one side on her back and staring at the ceiling. She had taken off her pants too and laid in an oversized T, no bra from the looks of the peaks that pointed through the shirt.

Robin felt the bed dip as Francis claimed his side of it. It had been like this for a month now. She needed him near her. Couldn't be alone. Being her best and only friend, he complied, being her Beta was the newest reason. He couldn't really deny it anyway, she was the Alpha now of course. Although no one accepted it, but it was now her job.

Both lay there, next to one another. The skin of their arms touching where they met in the middle, scorching. Lost in their own thoughts, yet very aware of the other.

"He is really gone." Robin whispered.

"Alpha Simon left you in charge, Robby. You are his daughter; you have the right to be heir." He stated. It was fact. It was law. It was life.

"Don't you get it, Fran? I'm not his daughter! Simon was like a father to me, yes, and I accept him as such, but he has no real relation to me." She whispered at the end. "This position, it's not mine, not really!" She turned to face him, only to see his burning hazel green eyes already trained on her.

"Your mother was Alpha Simon's mate, Robin. You may not be his blood relation, but mates are as good as married."

"But I'm not even a wolf, Francis! I am the only one left in this pack that is human. After mom... it was only me. All alone. I had Simon as my father. But he is gone now! This weekend is his funeral for God's sake! What do I have Francis? A pack that looks down on me? They don't accept me! I have nothing-"

"Shut up!" Francis growled. He was suddenly on top of her, caging her under him with his arms, body pressed, airlock tight, onto hers.

His eyes had turned forest green. His wolf had surfaced. She was quiet, still, looking into his eyes. Their faces were so close together that their breaths mingled. Bodies ached.

"Alpha Robin, I'm yours." Francis' wolf stated.

Wolfs were a part of their human, not another entity living inside, just the more feral, primal part. They showed in times of intense emotion, any kind. Francis and his wolf were angry.

Robin couldn't reply to that, he was right. From the moment she entered the pack. He was all she had. Being shunned for being human for eight years, he was her only real friend.

Closing the distance further, eyes still colored, but for a different reason now, Francis whispered, "I am yours."

His mouth met hers, warm and inviting. It started out chaste, a peck really. But Francis and his wolf couldn't get enough, and neither could Robin.

~~~~~~

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

~NW