This was never supposed to happen

School is just done and you walk up to toms house.
You knock on the door and see Tom standing there in only boxers he's eyes are puffy and it looked as so he had just woken up.

"Hey y/n!" He says giving you a tight hug.  "You tired?" You asked walking in, taking your shoes off.
"Yeah, I fell asleep cuddling Tessa"
"Oh, where is everyone?" You asked walking through the empty house.
"Mom and dad is on vacation with the twins, I was too busy so couldn't go" he says putting on a shirt.
"Busy?" You said looking at him suspiciously.
"Yeah, Harrison in coming over for the week, you know him right?" Tom says running his fingers through his hair.
"I follow him on Instagram  but I have never talked to him " you say laying down on the couch.
" well this is the perfect time! Would you like to stay here this week?" Tom says, he looks exited.
" yeah why not" You answer kinda exited to meet Harryson.

Tom lifts your legs up and sits down under them. Your laying down with your legs over his "area" lol. He looks at you in a wired way. Kinda sexual.
You have a little crush on him but don't want to ruing the friendship. So you stay quiet.
He leans on top of you extremely close to your face, looking right into your eyes. You don't know what he is up to..is he trying to kiss you?
You lean towards him and kiss his lips. He looks shook as he moves away from you and sits up.
"What was that?" He says looking at you like you did something wrong.
" omg I thought you were trying to-" you say looking extremely embarrassed.
"I was just grabbing the remote..it was on the table behind you" He says with a smirk on his face.
Fuck. You kissed him..why is he looking me that way? You wondered.
" I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" you said trying to get out of the couch.
Tom grabbed your hand, you turn around seeing him bite he's lip.
" don't go" He says licking his lips.
He pulled you closer to him by grabbing your hips. This felt so right but so wrong. He pushes you on top of him, you are now sitting on his lap.
" I have wanted to do this for so long" Tom said as he slowly moves closer to your face. He kisses your lips with passion and lust. This turns you on so much. You kiss him back. You take a moment to just look at each other. You giggle at the same time.
Tom still has his hands on your hips, but he moves them down now touching you ass. You put your arms around his neck.
This turned you on. You getting wetter every second.
"This feels good" you say, he looked at you like you were dessert. You make out continues . You can feel his dick getting hard through his Calvin clean boxers. He wasn't wearing any pants. He puts his hands back on your hips,
Moving you back and forth. This feels so good and you get so horny.
He pulls your shirt as a sign for you to take it off. You do as he pleases. After throwing your shirt on the floor, he stares at your tits. This is what your wearing—

He kisses your tits as he moves on to your neck, leaving marks

He kisses your tits as he moves on to your neck, leaving marks. Small moans come for you mouth, Tom enjoyed every one of them.
" what was that you were trying to say?" He asked as he sucked harder causing you to moan once again.

He flips you over, he is now on top of you, in between you legs. He takes his shirt off. Fuck he is so hot. You begin to take off your pants as he grabs them and pulls them off tossing them on the floor.
You were now both in only underwear. He grinds on top of you, making you wet. "God damn it Tom" You say out of frustration.
"Are you okay? Did I do anything wrong?" He says looking concerned.
" no nothing is wrong baby.. give it to me" you answer confident.
"Give you what baby?" He says with a smirk on his face, you can see his dick through his boxers. Fuck it's huge.
" you know what I want" you say moving your hands from his neck down to his v-line. This is driving him crazy and you can see that he is enjoying it. You touch his dick slightly as he groans.
You push him over, he is now laying on his chest.
You climb on top of him as you start kissing and sucking his neck, all the way down to his v-line. The v-line is his weak spot.
"Fuck y/n" he said in his fucking hot raspy voice.
You remove his boxers revealing his dick. You start licking the tip as he tilts his head backwards. You lick the rest before going all the way down. You deepthroat him. He lets out a loud groan.
He is enjoying this so much.
He pushes your head slightly up and down. He growns and moans almost every time you get down.
He lets go as you wipe the cum off your lips.he pushes you back into the laying position, him on top.
You continue to make out, but now it's rougher. He cuppes one of your tits with his hand, squeezing it hard. This is such a turnon for you. He moves his hand slowly towards your pussy. His hand is now touching your underwear rubbing your clit through the fabric.
He looks up at you
"Can I?" You nod yes as he removes your panties, he moves down kissing your inner thigh. Your getting wetter by every kiss.
He starts to rub your entrance and you let out a moan.
He licks the clit as you moan some more. How is he so good at this? You mask yourself. He licks his way from your clit to your entrance sticking his tongue inside for you. You moan loutdly as you grab his hair.
"You like that baby?" He asks as he continues to lick you clit, putting a finger inside of you. This causes you to gasp. He slowly puts a second finger in. You moan louder.
He curls his fingers hitting your g-spot.
"Tom.. I..I'm gonna cum" You say in a moany voice.
"Cum for me baby" he says going faster.
You cum all over his fingers as he pulls them out. He licks you clean moving his way up to your lips so you could taste yourself.
" I'll be right back" he says leaving off to the bathroom.
He comes back with a condom in his hand.
He slides it onto his length. As he's about to enter you, toms phone rings.
"Heyy Harryson!" He says looking at you, hinting for you to get dressed.
"Yeah sure man, I'm home" Tom said.
"Shit, what do we do?!" You say.
"Harryson is on his way from the airport, we have about twenty minutes until he's here" he says, putting his shirt back on.
"We can make it" You say, Tom looks at you in a wired way. It's kind of a " I'm gonna fuck you so hard" but also a "are you fucking nuts?!" Kinda look.
He jumped on top of you and pushes himself in. Both of you moan.
He gown faster and faster, wanting to get done, but also enjoying it.
"F-fuck t-Tom " you moan as he his faster.
"I'm gonna c-" "me to baby" he says as you look at each other.
He slows down and you both start twitching.
You both hit your climax at the same time. He collapses on top of you, just laying there.
"You were right y/n , we made it"
" of course, I'm always right. But I have to shower real quick, before Harryson comes" you say running off into the bathroom.
You grab your shirt, pants, and panties on the way.
After a quick shower you do your makeup in the bathroom. You keep a bag of stuff here, since you are here quite a lot.
You see Tom's hoodie hanging in the bathroom so you put it on.
As you walked out of the bathroom you meet a tall, blonde guy I the door.
"Oh sorry! I didn't know you were in here" He says touching you boob by mistake.
Great, you just had sex with you best friend, and now his best friend who you haven't met before touched your boob? What the fuck is going on?..
You didn't think much about it before you run off to Tom's room.

I hope you enjoyed this part! There will be another one coming soon. It you have any suggestions pleas tell me in the comments🧡