#12

Aria's POV :
Two weeks later, Winston used to leave early before I wake up and come back home after I sleep. I hardly get to see him once in a week. I don't know if I'm missing him or I'm just concerned about him. Sometimes I see him sleeping on the couch. Nowadays he is not sleeping with me on the same bed. I don't even know when he is coming home. One day I woke up early only to talk to Winston but he greeted me and went to the washroom. When he came back from the washroom he has a towel wrapped around his waist. He went to his closet to get his clothes. I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to talk. When he turned towards me. My eyes widened to what I saw. He was having hickeys all over the abs, neck and lower stomach. Seeing that nothing came out of my mouth. "Aria, why did you wake up early? Is everything ok?"- winston. I felt like yelling at him that nothing is ok. I just kept quiet. After that incident, he never touched me. Not even my fingertip. But little did I know that he started doing with other women. I don't want to share him with other women. I don't know when but i fell in love with him. I know he won't love me back. He is avoiding me. It hurts. All of sudden he forced me that day or else our story would be different now. Now I'm okay to do with him but he is not ready. I don't want my parents to know our relationship. I don't know  if winston is showing sympathy on me. That is why he is nice to me.

........................

I was lying on the bed doing nothing. I heard the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to see Nancy. I was happy to see Nancy. We became close. She is very nice to me. She asked me if I had breakfast. I said that I had but she knows about me if I really had or not. She went to the kitchen and started preparing food. I said to her that I will eat later but she is not the one who will listen to me when it comes to food.
"I don't know what you people are eating. There is nothing in the kitchen. No groceries"- Nancy.
"Oh...i will ask Winston about this"- I said.
"No. Now we both are going out to get groceries. I know its been a long time you stepped out of the house. Go get ready now"- Nancy.
"But I don't feel like going out"- Aria.
"How long are you going to stay inside?"- Nancy.
"ok..ok..I'm coming. I'll text Winston"- Aria.
"By the time you get ready. I'll do all the chores"- Nancy.
I went upstairs and texted Winston. It's not the first time I'm texting him. We don't talk much. But we text each other.
I text him"where are you? Don't drink too much. Come home safely". He would also text me sometimes "I'll be late today. Don't wait for me. Eat your dinner. Lock the door".
         I took my phone and texted Winston that "Me and Nancy are going out to the grocery store nearby". After some time my phone vibrated. I checked the text. It was from Winston."Ok... Be careful". Hmm... I sighed and got dressed and went downstairs.
"Nancy I'm ready. I said excitedly". She looked at me and said that "I'm looking good." I said thank you and we both locked the door and went to store.

In the store :
Me and Nancy started putting the things in the trolley. When we were moving around I found pregnancy test kit. I stopped there for some time thinking if I should take that kit or not. Finally, I took the kit and placed in the trolley. We went to the billing section. I gave her my card. I had my savings so I used them now.

...................

Nancy and Me brought the bags and I fell on the couch. She said that she has work to do. So she left. I got up to drink a glass of water. Then I started placing the groceries in the kitchen cupboards. Now I have the pregnancy kit in my hand. I went to the bedroom and placed the kit in my closet.

..........................

Winston was home early today. He gave me a card and said that l can use that card when I go out shopping. I nodded and said, " Thank you." He was going downstairs to sleep on the couch. But I stopped him and said "Please sleep here. I'm afraid and I feel like someone is watching me. Please, I requested." Winston agreed and from then he started sleeping with me.

Weekend :
Winston said to me that his parents are coming. I started preparing food for them and they came. I greeted them and sat next to Winston.
"When are you going to give us grandchildren?"- Winston's mom.
"I didn't answer and looked at Winston to say something". He said that we are on process. After talking about random stuff I served the food on the table and asked everyone to have lunch. After lunch Winston's parents left leaving us alone.