2- "Minnie Mouse"

Sandara's POV

I'm sitting on my swivel chair; sulking into nothingness. I lay my back and my hands together while my elbows lean on the armchair.

I think of Jiyong, and myself being the embarrassing person that I was last night. How can he be so casual? Like nothing happened between us? Maybe he doesn't really care. A thought in my mind lingers and its right. I shouldn't care either. Say it Dara!

I DON'T CARE! Again!

I DON'T CARE! One more time!

I DON'T CARE

I convince myself.

"Unnie"

"I DON'T CARE"

I see Jisoo trying not to burst out laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lips and why the heck did I said that out loud? "I'm sorry what?" I asked embarrassed . She covered her mouth with her tablet and cleared her throat. She turns it on and read out loud "Relocation of office will be today as requested by your father. The men will be here in an hour".

I nodded in response. I know my father is trying to speed things up and not waste time. He's a businessman after all.

I also have to prove to him that he can trust me and that I'm by his side, that I'm the child he can depend on. Unlike my brother. My father almost offered everything to my brother just so he can lead the empire. The empire that my father built for himself and our family, and what did he get out of it? One by one , his relative despising him, left him. One that hurt the most was his only son.

My thoughts were running inside my mind again but was cut off by Jisoo. "What's with you? You've been off recently. You kept doing these jazz hands a while ago then screaming I DON'T CARE at me. Should I call for the mental hospital?"

I deeply sigh "Yes please" I lay my head on the table. "I'm so tired. I've been overthinking about things lately and I don't know what to do. " I bang my head gently from every word I said.

Silence filled the room as well as my mind. All I can think about is the sound of the air condition...you know... "conditioning". I let out a deep sigh again.

"You know unnie, when you overthink something or should I say someone that means it or he/she means a lot to you" I process her words in my mind as I see her wiggling her eyebrows at me as if hinting something or someone. I look at her in disgust "Jiyong doesn't mean anything to me" I admitted.

"So you WERE thinking about him! You're caught unnie HA HA HAHA" she gleefully shoves it in my face. I just rolled my eyes at her and lay my back on the chair while my gaze is at the ceiling.

Slowly replaying what happened that night.

~~~Flashback~~~

I glare at him first then I cockily smile at him back. His eyebrows wrinkled as I imitate his actions a while ago, I tilted my head and say "Like what you see?".

My eyes look at him from head to toe. That's when I realized we were so close to each other. Only a small gap left seperating the both of us.

I step back slowly away from him when suddenly a waiter came fast behind me. I lost my balance walking back. Everything in slow motion, I see Jiyong's hand reaching for me and I try to reach it.