01. A New Home

"All is right with the world for once," Rika said rather cheerfully as she plopped her small frame down onto the newly bought couch, a sigh soon leaving her lips, "we've moved in with no troubles at all, the position I wanted in that news firm is now mine and I get to spend the best years of my life with my little sister." She looked over to the younger girl who was currently carrying two travel pet cages.

"Thanks for the help with these two," she huffed as she, as gently as she could, placed down the two kennels.

"You're welcome!" Rika let out a soft laugh as she got off the couch and walked to the two kennels, crouching down and opening both of them to let out their two Shiba Inus. "Welcome to our new home babies- I missed you guys so much." She smiles fondly at the two dogs as she patted them.

"We haven't seen them for a week, I'm sure you could've lasted a few extra days," Risé took out the blankets from the kennels, picking them back up to carry them into the spare room- now turned into an office. Walking out of the room, she returned to the living room where she laid herself down onto the couch. Their new home was a bit weird in a way. It was a two story house but the second story was a seperate home that house a girl named Choi Suji, who's mother owned the property. She was soft-spoken and friendly which caused Risé to quickly become friends with her due to their likeness.

The... flat if you could call it that was quite big in Korean standards, having three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the kitchen merged with the laundry and dining room while their was quite a big lounge room which was currently only occupied by a couch, mat and a TV placed on the floor.

"We need to buy more furniture- I want to make this place feel like home," Rika said as she removed herself from the two joys of her life, lifting her sister's feet up so she could sit down where they were before putting them down onto her lap.

"You read my mind," Risé mumbled, rubbing her eyes tiredly, "but be careful- don't buy anything too expensive, I know what you're like when you get your hands on money."

"First of all fuck you. Second of all fuck you."

"Don't be so difficult, I was only joking damn," Risé huffed as she gave her older sister a lazily attempted glare.

"Whatever you say, I'm going to get ready for work- the boss wants me to come in today so that I get familiar sooner with the building and my new co-workers," Rika got up from the couch and made her way down the hallway, going into her bedroom and closing the door.

Risé looked over at the puppy, "it's going to be hard to get used to this place isn't it Robin? No more Japan- no more family- no more long walks down that pathway to go pray at the shrine... I'm going to miss Sapporo." She let her hand fall down off the couch, Robin, the black Shiba, slowly walking to nudge it's wet nose against her hand to which she began to scratch it's head.

The hours passed by as if they were minutes, because it definitely was too long to be called a second- Rika had left two hours ago to go to work and Risé still laid on the couch, her vision focused on the painfully blank white roof. She didn't really know what to do as everything was unpacked and she had no clue how to find her way around the neighbourhood yet.

"Fuck it- I'm not going to make dinner tonight. I'll just go to that convenience store around the corner and buy something easy to make," she said to no one except herself as she forced herself off the couch, a faint lining of her body imprinted onto the new cream coloured linen couch. She adjusted her black trackpants and yellow cropped hoodie before slipping on her sneakers after picking up her phone, wallet and keys.

Making her way to the front door, she waved goodbye to Robin and Brooklyn before exiting the house- being sure to lock it in case someone where to break in. She pulled up the hoodie so that it covered her straight black hair, only her bangs and side fringes showing due to her hime haircut.