Chapter 6: I hope love heals them

A/N
Hello guess whatttt I'm gonna publish two more books one being "je t'aime" which means I love you in French and it's gonna be a four or three shot with an epilogue and another story being "the power of our love" I'll write the summaries down now! 

Je t'aime
Two strangers, one class one activity and one trip. Love has its way of tying two people together.

Shivaay and Annika two teens study in the same college but different classes. Destiny got them together in French class and tied them together for eternity! To know how, read the book!

//

The power of our love

One accident,  two lovers, now strangers separated forever?

Shivaay and Annika, two names that go in a flow with each other, a pair truly made in heaven, a relation of seven lives. But destiny is harsh, it has its own plans. A couple that couldn't live without each other now can't recognize each other, what will omru and rivya do to get their memories back? Will they get their memories back? Will love happen again?

Tadaaa I hope you'll like it! I'll be publishing them soon!  So for now tell me your views :P
Okay finally getting into the story!

-------

Shivaay sat on the dining table after serving everyone the food he prepared with much love. He looked at everyone's expressions as they shoved it in their mouth and within a few seconds the air was filled with praises. Shivaay looked at Annika who was silently having her food while others were chatting and laughing and discussing about the preparations.

For anyone who looked at Annika could never tell that she was hiding something behind her smile. Something painful some harsh memories. They say a few people are too good in hiding their emotions, so was Annika.

Annika felt a pair of eyes looking at her intently, so she looked up to meet his ocean like eyes. That's when she realized that she didn't compliment his food. Quickly she fished out her phone and texted a quick

"The food is Ah-mazing!"

Shivaay smiled seeing her message and looked at Annika and mouthed a 'thank you.'

***

After the lunch was done the family sat together and started planning the wedding. There was too much to be done in the span of two month. Now even Aashna and her family had joined them to help out. While all the elders were planning they sent the youngsters away to do their planning for events like cocktail and bachelor party, if they wanted one.

Rude and Aashna jumped on the plush couches placed in the sit out area. "Before we start let me tell you we are having two cocktail parties and bachelor party!" Rudra exclaimed, excitement gleaming in his eyes. Annika looked at Rudra in confusion and asked "Why two cocktail parties?" she didn't understand the concept of celebrating the same thing twice.
"Oho Bhabhi, two cocktail parties because one for us youngsters only and one with all the business associates and family and everyone!"  Rudra replied excited.

They continued speaking about all the possible locations for the cocktail party, the theme of the wedding functions, all the songs they will possibly dance on. "There is so much to do!  I think we should hire a wedding planner!" Rudra said and Annika just glared at him "When you have me, why do you want a wedding planner?" Annika asked Rudra and before he could answer Shivaay interrupted their conversation "Are you alright? How can you plan our wedding? I mean you are the bride you should relax and enjoy not plan the whole event. Just imagine how weird it would be you running after all the arrangements in your bridal lehenga!" He exclaimed totally surprised at Annika's weird 'suggestion.'

"Arrey jiju, Didi is so stubborn that she alone will plan her baby shower!" Gauri replied making the two of them blush. "Shivaay, trust me it isn't a great deal to plan my own wedding and it's not like I'll be doing it alone I'll have my whole team with me and there are so many members in our family who'll also help!" Annika replied. "You know Shivaay she is right, we have an advantage here since it will be exactly the way we want it to be, moreover I will help you with the setting and decorations and theme ideas!" Om replied with enthusiasm.
"I will help with all the outfits!" Gauri said.
"I will help with the catering and tasting and in making the menu for all the functions." Rudra replied happily thinking about all the food he will get to taste.
"I will help Annika with the overall management of all the functions!" Aashna said with enthusiasm.
"See now we have so many people to help! Trust me it's gonna be great and we'll kick it off as the best wedding of 2017Annika replied and looked at Shivaay with pleading eyes and eventually Shivaay had to give in to her puppy eyes.

*****

Annika looked at the sunset from their balcony. It was a long day and they were still at Oberoi mansion. All the youngsters were scattered on the plush couches as they spoke about random things. Annika looked at the sky that had changed it's color by now. It was a mixture of red and orange with hues if blue. As a child she was always fascinated on how skies could changed it's color, now as an adult she scoffed and thought "I used to think that only Skies have the ability to change its colors, as I grew older I realised this trait existed in humans too, some were just too good at changing their colors."

Shivaay too was looking at the sky. He reflected back on his childhood Teenage and college days and wondered how fast time swayed, so fast that he didn't realise he had reached the age of marriage. "Life takes fast" turns he thought, he knew this too well. As a child Shivaay knew that life can change overnight, one incident was just enough for it to change.

Aashna and Om looked at the two of them who were staring at sky paying no attention to whatever was happening. They looked at each other and sighed. Whatever had to be done, had to be done by them. "I hope love heals them" Om said and Aashna looked at him, "I hope so too" she replied.

They say love holds a lot of power. Power to heal and power to hurt. Two souls that were wounded because of love, will love be able heal them?

----
Wohoo Im done with this chapter. Sorry it came out crappy. Also if you're wondering this story isn't all mushy and lovey dovey types. These two humans have a lot of pain vent up inside them. Now, what it is you will come to know later after their engagement :)
Anyway if you liked it please do vote and comment your opinions!
P. S.  Not proof read so please excuse me :)