The new kid

(I was listening to this while I was writing well I hope you enjoy the video And the story. ) It was a sunny day when I found out that we moved to a small town called "south park" in colorado .I was greeted by the smell of breakfast I slightly drooled at the sight "Good morning sunshine".muttered my mom.while smiling.I smiled back today is going to be a good day.I replied with a "good morning" after i ate my breakfast i asked my mom if I could take a look around. (Walk around)
to which she replied with a nod .running upstairs to my room.putting on some sweats/jeans/shorts on .with a f/c shirt .I ran outside only to be greeted by the sun shining on my eyes .squinting and hardly seeing who was walking in the sidewalk I bumped into someone."sorry" i apoligized "no its fine "said a male( high pitched?) voice.i stepped Back to get a better look at his appearance he has messy red hair and green eyes the color of emeralds.he had a orange sweater and black skinny jeans and he has a green hat that layed on his head. A smile formed on his facial features.i returned a nervous smile back."so..whats your name?".he asked "y/n, l/n ".i replied."are you new here?"he asked i nodded and muttered a "yeah,we just moved here.". "Well see you at school!!"he replied before waving farwell. I waved Back before i began running to my house.
______________________________________😆well I hope you readers enjoy this story and I'll keep writing it when I have time. Till then keep reading!!! 😄

oh before I forget comment any suggestions or any opinions or advice for this story! ! Thank you for reading 📖the first chapter of the story!! I might edit this in the future!!