Storm And Silence Series

Author: RobThier
Genre: Historical Romance
Published, but no chapters are removed. The published books include special extra chapters.
Number of books: 5 (the 5th one is still on going)
My rating: 7.5/10

Summary
"It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. "Either do what I say - or get another job."
    My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes...

    In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.
(Book 1 Summary - Storm and Summary)

My thoughts
This story is set in the Victoria Age and from the summary you wouldn't know, but it was a nice surprise.
The first book was nice, it was a little slow but it started the background.
I thought things were going to start moving in book 2, but nope and I continued to book 3.
I feel that it's getting draggy, which is why I only skimmed through book 4 and I've been just reading the updates in book 5.
Its a rely good series, but you definitely must have patience and determination to go through it.

(July 7, 2018 GMT+8)