Day 5845- School

Hello peeps this chapter is about giving you the setting of the school and other things. The next chapter will be special, if you comment in this chapter you can say anything you want and I PROMISE that I will somehow put it into the next chapter! Hope you enjoy as always and GOODBYE.

Five days later I am walking to the new school I was assigned to. The day I was found (which they classify as my birthday) was a six days before the period when school starts so I did not have to wait that long till I was sent to the academy.

The doctor told me that I am being sent to the most prestigious school in Americusion called Omega. I was surprised at that and also pleased with myself because this school has a dorm building for each type of super powered people and they have a students lab. I reasearched and found that it has state of the art equipment and technology that will allow me to build things that I never could in my small lair and for free! The downside was that I had to sell all of my inventions except the mutation scanner and the frictional intenser. They have specialized classes and for the BEST part they allow to train hero's and villains! I am very excited to start classes in a week and I plan to work extremely hard here partly so I can prove myself and so I can get the most education plus training.

I don't necessarily classify myself as a villain because I don't do any evil for the fun of it, I just do it because it helps me. I am completely out there to help ME and only ME...

I hurriedly walk towards the mad scientist dorms (which is the group I was paired with since I am a class five genius) to find my room and to set everything up. As I stroll down the fancy and rich path full of flowers and ferns the sun reflects off the water droplets on the vivid green leaves of the trees creating wonderful rainbow beams shining on the trail. I marvel at how beautiful the campus is compared to the harsh and bare life I lived at the orphanage.

Finally I reach the building, it has white octagons that expand and collapse now and then. There is the occasional flash or explosion that you can see happen inside the dorm and when I walk right next to a wall it dissolves into a doorway to the commons room of the place. There is about a dozen older people laying on couches or hanging and talking. The room goes silent as I go through the entrance, suddenly, I can feel all of them analyzing me (which takes a few seconds) and then they convert back to talking and chilling.

I'm not used to being so close to so many super minds (and I know by personal experience that they are devious and good at getting revenge) so I am careful to not get on any of their bad sides.
After finding my room door I scrummage in my pocket and take out the key, put it in the lock, and open the door. Inside it is a long rectangle room that is triple the size of my old room with two beds, wardrobes, secure lockers, desks, bookshelf's, and space for other equipment. I wonder who my roommate will be as I unpack my things (I only brought all my lab tech and tools because the school has a shopping mall where I can buy necessities) and put them in the locker.

I arrived early so my roommate comes one hour after me. I am shocked to see as he walks into the room that he is that boy I met at the testers.

"Oh wow I did not really expect to see you again" I exclaim.

"Yea me too, but it turns out that I am also a class 3 water elemental!" He says.

"we never got to know each other's name so I will introduce myself: I am Nova"

"Ok well my name is Percy Hackson"
Percy walks to the bed near the window (which I purposely did not take so if someone were too shoot you they could kill you while you sleep) and sets his stuff on it. We talk for a half a hour and it turns out that he is part of a rich family generation and he is thinking of becoming a hero. I don't say much about myself partly because I want to keep secrets and I don't know a lot about myself.

After we talk I go take a quick tour of the campus while he unpacks and sets up his things. I go by all the dorms. The strength and speed place is a big square concrete structure, the elemental building has water falls, clouds, volcanoes, and natural stuff all over it. The telepathic and telekinetic dorm Is shaped like the pentagon and has its eating area in the open air middle, and the minor or other place looks like a oversized cabin.

I talk to people at each point to discover what the education and culture is like at this destination. I make my way to the student labs and find high tech stuff to make inventions. I discover that it is strongly busy but you can order a private lab section in advance. I have a idea and almost start to build but I fight the temptation to start yet. I look through the shopping mall and wonder how I will afford all of this with the small amount of money I get from selling my inventions. There is food and clothes and all kinds of things including cars so I know I will rarely need to leave the campus. The classrooms and auditoriums is what I tour last and I only do it so I know where they are. I get back to the room and collapse on my bed from tiredness of traveling across the country then sleep for almost half the next day.