✧5 ✧

*2 months later*

I was laying down on the porch tanning because Ten left with Bambam and his friends to go out. I had my speaker on and was playing Melanie Martinez's song Pacify Her. It was one of my favorites by still not my top favorite. All of a sudden my phone vibrates in my hand.

Ten ❤️
Ten - we'll be home soon. And his friends are coming home with us,
Y/n - kk ❤️
Ten - love ya.
Y/n - luv ya too. 3 mins by the way.

I put my phone back down and continue to play my music, I can wait till he gets here. All of a sudden I hear the door bell ring, not thinking I get up and run to the door. "Where is he?" I tall, pretty woman asks. "Who?" I ask back slightly confused. "Ten." She says coldly, I hesitate. "He's out with a friend." I say shyly, she smirks and grabs my hair and runs her hand through it. "And what are you? His little toy?" She asks and my eyes go big. "NO! Who are you to think like that about him!?" I ask and slap her hand away. "My ex." A voice says from behind her. She turns around and it's Ten with a mad expression. She smirks at him. "Taeyong wants to know why you haven't been around?" She asks and he scoffs. "Yo guys go inside." He says looking at Bambam and his friends, they obediently go inside and then he stares at me, I get up and walk over to him acting like I didn't know he wanted me to go inside. "Wait..." I think for a second. "LEE Taeyong?" I ask and she smirks at me now. "Yup. What's it to you?" She asks and I scoff. "He's a waist of your time. Bye." I say and walk in. I hear her scoff and when I turn around I see Ten wave as she stomps off. Then he turns around back to me.

"NONONONO!" I yell as a Ten picks me up and carries me back to the pool where the boys are. "Guys." Ten says and all of a sudden I feel Jinyoung holding my feet. "5...4...3...2...1!" Ten says before throwing me into the pool. I come back up and glare at Ten. "Baby I love you." He says teasingly. I just continue to glare at him. "Yeah yeah come on." He says and stretches his arm about to help me out but I pull him in making the others laugh. All of a sudden I feel to arms around my waist making me scream. "Ass hat!" I yell slapping your shoulder.

*4 hrs later*

As the boys continued to swim outside I decided to go inside and work on dinner. Apparently Bambam talked to who ever is keeping us here and he let Bambams friends stay the night. As I cooked I felt Ten wrap his arms around me. "What you making." Ten asks cutely pressing kisses to my neck. "Baby not now, I-" I pause when I feel his hands going up my sides. "You sure it's not now?" He asks pressing another kiss to my neck. We hear and awkward cough behind us and when we turn around it's Jinyoung and Jaebum.

Jinyoung has a weird look on his face.

And Jaebum is staring at Jinyoung.

(I'm sry JB a I had too...)
I automatically push a Ten away and smile at the two. "Um. Sorry guys." I say and all of a sudden Jaebum just starts laughing. "Yo my man someone's got a little shit going on aye?" Jaebum asks and Ten glares at him. "Fuck off ass hole. Don't tease him." Jinyoung says elbowing JB. "Besides at least he didn't get rejected like you did with YoungJae." Jinyoung says making JB glare at him this time. Making me and Ten laugh. "Guysss let's go to my room, if you want you can come with Ten!" Bambam says smiling as he walks in with The others. I smile at Ten. "Nah I'll stay here, I might come later though." Ten says. Bambam smiles and walks out with the others and Ten turns back around to me. "So what are you making." He asks and sits next to me, I look up at him and smile. "Food," I say, he sighs and rests his head against the cupboard as I continue to cook, every now and then making small talk.

*3 hrs later*

I set the food out on the table and Ten helps me. "Babe, go tell the others it's time to eat." I say and look at him, he doesnt hear me because he's texting someone on his phone. "BABE!" I yell finally getting his attention. "Go get the others it's time to eat." I say, he smiles and kisses me before going to get, them.

As we all eat Mark smiles at me. "This is really good, thanks for the food y/n" He says smiling sweetly. "It's not a problem Mark, you can all come over when ever you need to, just don't do anything to disrupt anyone and it'll all be okay, I'm not a picky person."I smile at him and he smiles back. "By the way y/n. Aren't you and Ten gonna meet each other's family's?"

Ohhhh cliff hanger. I'll see you guys tomorrow, also since I know I have younger audiences should I make a 'mature scenes' for this book and others? Cause I do want to have smut but I also have a few friends that don't like that kind of stuff, also as promised, here is my face reveal, and yes Ik I'm ugly asf 😂

 I'll see you guys tomorrow, also since I know I have younger audiences should I make a 'mature scenes' for this book and others? Cause I do want to have smut but I also have a few friends that don't like that kind of stuff, also as promised, here...

Meanwhile- four years later 😌