Chapter 8

Luke: I walk over to the truck and signal for Blake to follow. "Be right back darlin." Blake said to Miranda and walked over to my truck. "Well?" I shot him a glare "Well what?" "Did you listen to me or did you fuck in my truck?" I asked "We went skinny dipping but I thought about you tellin me that and ruined the moment. You weren't even there and was still a cock block!" He told me hitting my shoulder. "Well if you plan on taking her home tonight I'll need to find a place to crash cause I ain't about to watch y'all fuck." I said. "Well a couple more shots of tequila and I got her made. You can crash in the truck." "How thoughtful of you." I joked and opened the door to crank up the radio. "Go get em tiger!" I said and pushed Blake toward Miranda.

Blake: "Care to dance?" I asked extending my hand. "Of course!" She replied taking my hand in hers. I took put my other hand on her hip and slowly slid it down until she stopped me. "Let's save that for tonight." She said winking at me. I could smell the alcohol on her breathe and knew she was pretty drunk. "What about me and you go back to my place tonight?" "I'd love that." She said and leaned in to kiss me. I made my lips touch hers and then saw headlights start flashing. I turned to see Luke laughing his ass off and making kissing faces at us. I flipped him off and went to poor two more shots. I handed one to Miranda and she threw it back like water. "Damn girl!" I said throwing my back. She pulled me back into and open spot in the middle of the field and asked me to dance. "Darlin, I would but this ain't a slow song." "That's the point!" She said as she moved my hands to her hips and started to grind on me. "Get it Blake!" Luke yelled. I danced with Miranda for a while  then whispered in her ear, "How about we head back to my dorm now?" "What are we waiting for?" She asked and we walked back to the truck. I grabbed the keys from Luke and he said he'd crash with one of his buddies. "I left something on the driver's seat for you." He said with a smirk on his face. I helped Miranda in and went over to the driver's seat. In it was a little square package. I laughed and slid it in my back pocket. "Use protection!" Luke's voice echoed in my head again. "God I love that guy." I thought and pulled onto the road back to campus.