Stripping for a living

Blue up top^^^

Blue's POV:

"Blue you did great out there!" My boss James praised me, after I worked my magic on that pole today.

"Thank you James." Then we both kissed each other on the cheek. And no we don't see each other in that kind of way. However don't get me wrong, James is hot and packing some muscle. However it's hard to like someone when they bat in the same box as you, when it comes to men.

Oh shit! Forgot to introduce myself. Hi my name is Blue obviously, and I work in a strip club.

To be honest, I don't even know how I started working here. Money was low for bills, and an idea popped into my head. Why don't I get a good job that pays well. However my stupid ass didn't go to college so my education for a career route went down the drain like yesterdays supper.

Knowing me I would have worked at Arby's or something, but my attitude and patience for assholes or bitches having a rough day, and decided to take it out on somebody, was just not my forte. I would have gotten fired right then and there, because my anger can get the best of me at times.

So I looked up jobs for hire near me, and I came across "Juicy and sweet" (A/N I'm sorry for this cringy ass name) It was a strip club looking for more beautiful women or men to hire.

My mind was swimming with curious thoughts about it so I took a ride up there and spoke with James. I swear he became my bestie at first site, with his funny personality and laid back but hyped actions and body movement, made me smile.

He convinced me on trying it out, in which he handed me the contract to look over, with all the rules and stuff. Which he said after reading it, to make your final decision then come back here or give me a call to let me know.

Nodding my head I went home that evening and read over the contract.

"Juicy and sweet" Stripper club contract rules:

1. You will get your daily profits from your tips and regular payment for working there.

2. If you are not comfortable with a customer or other employees working there, file a compliant or talk to James right away.

 3. You must be respectful to your fellow workers and to customers, unless something happens for you to need to take drastic measures

Oh this is going to be hard especially with my temper.

4. You must dress and attend special days or themes that the club decided.

5. Call a week in advance if you go on vacation, so we will be able to find someone to fill in your spot.

6. And last but not least you will have protection from body guards there in case an idiot tries something.

I hope you join us:) 

Signed Juicy and sweet

With that I closed the contract, and thought things over. To me I won't find a job anywhere else, and a strip club might make me chill out with the music and dancing.

Sigh... Here goes nothing.

Well that's how that happened pretty much. To be honest I loved it here, you know besides the perverts who have wives and children come up in here and watch young women dance on poles, I still liked the atomsphere.

In truth I made a friend named Isabella, and she is so adorable and funny. reminds me of James but she is more calmer I guess.

"Yeah you did great hoe" Isabella came up to me and James and hugged me. "Your ass was shaking and everything" She squeezed my ass cheek, which made me jump and glare at her. Which she laughed at.

"It true love, those curves are to die for" James said with a smirk. "I'm surprised you don't have a man yet."

To me I wouldn't consider myself curvy because I eat a lot but people would compliment me, others would say I'm fat. I don't really care what those hoes think so.

"Would you hoes stop and that's because I'm not looking for a man right now." Which I wasn't. I have to many bills to pay, to be thinking about getting a boyfriend who hopefully won't get his dick cut off, because he wasn't respectful to me.

"Mhmm... Girl sure. Because you won't be saying that when you find that sex on legs." James smirked at me and did the "Bitch please" face.

"You know Blue I'll need all the info on how you got dicked down" Isabelle and her dirty mind sometimes.

"Girl I'm not telling you shit. All you're going to do is be a pervert and jack off to the story." I crossed my arms and glared at her. I'm not lying though, Isabella is a real perv.

"You know I will bitch!" And with that she slapped my ass and walked out from the get ready room, and walked out to the stage.

"I swear she gets on my nerves" I shook my head, in which James chuckled at.

"Anyways sweets I need to go and be a manger, so I'll see you later okay?" I nodded my head and chuckled at my bestie. We kissed each other cheeks, "Be safe love" and with that he left.

"Always trying to get all that attention from the manger huh?" 

Sigh..... not this "Wizards of Oz" evil witch looking heifer.

"Don't try me right now, Samantha" I spit her name out with venom. She gets all the way on my nerves, thinking she the shit because she worked her longer. I bet if James  wasn't gay she would be all over him right now, because that how she gets her money. Opening up those legs for everyone. I'm not going to lie she's pretty and has a nice body, but she just doesn't take care for herself.

But then would try and judge everyone else.

"Why? It's the truth. It must have been hard finding out he was gay wasn't it?" She pouted her lips out in a mocking way.

I'm this close to throwing hands with this hoe.

"Hoe why are you lying? Are you mad because he rejected you, all fish lips and all?" I smirked.

Her mouth was opening and closing like a fish.

"How dare you bitch!" I swear I was in her face in 2.5 seconds.

"Hoe I may be big, but i'm not no female dog. So why don't you go and open your legs somewhere else and get out of my face?" With that I walked away counting to 10.

I love this job to much to start something petty.

With that I got my profits I made and left out the club. Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me.

So your probably sitting here wondering why I'm making another story. 

I don't know either but it just came to my mind, and for a writer you don't let good ideas slip your mind. soooooo... yeah

Otherwise I hope you guys enjoyed kisses:)

WARNING:
THIS IS A MATURE AND INTERRACIAL BOOKKKKK

ALLL RIGHTS ARE MINE:)