I WANT Her

Heyy There Im Lesbian Jayyyy Aka LJ .

This is A LGBT Book

Sexual Content

Profanity

CONTAINED

DO NOT (I REPEAT DO NOT ) READ If This Is To much For Yhu ! These Are all books made by me n i dont tolerate that COPYING ISHH ✋

VOTE, FAVORITE , COMMENT ETC

LJ

--------------------

Her lips dragged against mines. I let my tongue explore every inch of her neck until I got about two inches from her jaw line she begin to stiffen. From fucking with so many bitches I knew exactly how to touch them, fuck them, talk to them, and seduce them and as much as other motherfuckers say every females was different all of them wanted the same thing. They just wanted to feel W A N T E D. 

I begin to take my hand and creep up her dress but she moved my hand. I secretly chuckled to myself because she knew she wanted it but she was trying to put on a front to make it seem like she wasn't easy BUT I always had a couple tricks up my sleeves and in less than 2 minutes I'll  have her ass feeling easier than Einstein doing basic algerba. I kissed up to her lips but I breathed heavy onto them instead of kissing them. I let her gaze into my greenish hazel nut eyes. I wanted her to feel as if she felt a connection. I wanted her to be stuck for words, she finally took my head shoving our lips against eachother.

I smiled it worked every time.

*Knock, Knock *

I brought my attention to my homie

"ATL baby we gotta go, business ain't going to take care of it's self."

My homie Money said. 

She was a stem and she was my 1O year nigga. We was united by one thing and that was our mom's had one thing in common that was a pipe. 

" Ight bruh, Im coming "  I said to money as she walked away. I got up from the couch were we had our lil make out session on.  Than the chick spoke 

"You going to call me right?" she said while she was bitting on her bottom lip touching on her thin thighs in a attempt to be seductive.

"I got you ma." I said than followed Money.

I begin to laugh out loud because I didn't even know her name let alone had the bitch number. She wasn't my type. Skinny girls wasnt in my "favor" but I had a few skinny girls, but that bitch looked like she ain't ate in years. She didn't look like a girl that was about her money and that's what I needed.

Just before I was about 1O inches away from door some female spilled whatever she had in her cup all over my true religion shirt

"Damn watch whe- " I cut my self off once I looked at her.

She was absolutely Gawgeous, jaw dropping beautiful.

She had a nice sack of racks about a D cup. She had a tight fitted red dress on that came just above her knees and black red bottoms. She was the definition of thick, wide hips just a little bit of stomach and a fat ass with thick thighs. Nicki, K Michelle, and kim kardashin all together aint have shit on her body.

Than there was her face, her lips was a sexy pink naturally. Her eyes, is all I can say, because they had me lost for words. I thought my eyes were dreamy, but you would have got lost in hers. They were a greenish-blue. Her hair was long you could tell it was extensions but her hair was purple. Which made it way more flawless. She had dimples and a nose ring her whole left arm was tatted. I was a big fan of Tattoos myself. She had a gold rolex on her left arm also.  She had real long nails. She was everything, you could definitely tell she was all about her money.