chapter 1 reliving the nightmare

^ emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through the white hallways hearing many voices, some new while some familiar, but one stood out the most from the sea of voices of a little girl crying. it felt like i was walking for eternity until i got to a door with the crying little girl in the room and when i tried to open it a hand clasp on to my shoulder and then the little girl cryed bloody murder, " you're mine".

Vanessa pov

I was startled from my sleep by my mom shaking me awake and once she felt me shaking "Vanessa, just breathe, I'm here ok" she reassured rubbing my back "do you want to talk about it?" She asked and i shooked my head "vanessa you need to tel-" "its fine, just those dreams again" i said and she reluctantly backed off and nodded her head and stood up "get dressed, we have a mission to go on, come down to the briefing room" she said and walked out of my room. Once i got dressed i made it to the briefing room and saw emy, Lisa, Danny, a blond haired and piercing amber eyes woman name Emily, all of them sat in their chairs while my mother was on the staged in front of a large blank screen

"Vanessa its good for you to join us, sit down and I'll start" she said and i nodded and sat next to danny and watched as the screen turned on and showed a map and then zoomed into and unknown location in america "we have detected strange anomaly'...

"Vanessa its good for you to join us, sit down and I'll start" she said and i nodded and sat next to danny and watched as the screen turned on and showed a map and then zoomed into and unknown location in america "we have detected strange anomaly's within dimension 145 again and within the last three years they have gotten stronger and bigger" my mother states "wait 145, the dimensions with the asylum?" Emy questioned and my mother nodded "correct, were hoping its not that again and something else, but some of our 'watchers' have stated some mobius activity in the area and we have seen it to take a look and deal with what ever it is and hopefully take care of it with ease" my mother stated and then the screen went blank "get ready, we leave in 20 minuets" my mother said and we all got up to head out.

once we got to the dimension area, we were in a gloomy forest with nature in slumber, we looked around finding... nothing  "i don't like this, feels like the Der Groẞman mission all over again" emily said and my mother looked at lisa "lisa, use your eyes to see any souls around" my mother said and lisa nodded and her eyes change from her usual blue to black and red iris eyes looking around and then stopping at a large tree "i can see one" lisa said and my mother drew out her katana and pointed it at the tree "come out, now" my mother said with a stern voice "alright, i'm coming out, lower your weapons" a  familiar voice said and a female figure walked out and in an instant i recognised them "kidman?" i gasped and lowered my weapon for a second but instantly lifting it back up "what are you doing here?" i questioned and she lowered her arm and gave a annoyed sign "look i need your help taking down mobius, and stop there horrid experiments on innocent people, right now i need your help saving a little girl who is in a new type of stem machine, but something has happened within the stem world and everything has gone dark, we haven't had any contact of the little girl for a while, even when we sent a team in to check we lost contact of them as well" kidman explained and my mother looked at her with a cold expression "no" she coldly said and kidman looked shocked "look, i know you don't trust me, but you are other people that i could trust" she said and looked at her with a question on my mind "other people?" i asked and kidman looked like she regretted what she had said "i have three people in there that i can trust to get her out of the stem world, a friend named esmarelda, myra and then there's the last person, Sebastian" once she said the last name my eyes widen "how dare you bring him back into this nightmare, hes already gone through enough after..." i cut myself off not wanting to say the name of that dreaded place "i had no choice, mobius made me do it or they would have killed me then him" she said and my mother looked at me then back at kidman "look even if this is a thing you want us to take part in i have to refuse, im not letting my daughter relive her nightmare of stem, i have decided to-" "i'll do it" i muttered cutting my mother off "Vanessa no, you are not going back in there" my mother implored but i shook my head "if this is about taking down mobius and saving countless live from there torment then so bit it, i'm going to relive the nightmare even if it breaks me" i retorted and my mother looked at me about to say something  but emy beat her to it "look there both right, we beat the last stem world and if we beat this one it could mean the end of mobius and there experiments of innocents, this could be our only chance of beating them" emy explained "as much as i hate to admit it my sister is right, this could be our only chance" emily said and my mother looked at kidman then at me and then pointed towards me "ok, but you stay by my side, got it" i was about to say something but she gave me the mother death glare at me which made me shut my mouth and nodded.

well looks like i relive the nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LIVE!!!!!

i know this is short but think of it like a teaser chapter for the other ones.