Music

The three girls walked behind Abby, into studio B. Whilst Mackenzie and Emilia sat down by the mirror wall, Brooke stayed standing and began to start stretching.
"Emilia, before I teach routines I expect you to start stretching and prepping before hand. Like Mackenzie was in the den, before I called you lot in. Whilst Mackenzie learns her solo, Brooke stretches. And whilst Brooke learns her solo, you will be?" Abby asked.
"Stretching Miss Abby!" Emilia smiled, still distracted by the weird positions Brooke was bending herself into.
"Emilia? Emilia?" Abby spoke, her tone diverting from kind to strict.
"Sorry. She just looks so cool!" Emilia grinned.
"Yes, and if you listen to me you can do that too okay? But listen up. I don't let everyone on my team. I let you on because you have a special talent. I will teach you all to the finest standard. But, in return, I ask that you listen to me. Okay?"
"Yes Miss Abby." The two smallest of the girls chimed.
"On with Rehearsal!" Abby clapped her hands, whilst Mackenzie stood up and walked over to the middle of the room, and Brooke moved to the side.

"5,6,7,8!" Abby shouted, clicking in time with the upbeat music of Kenzie's intro. Kenzie strutted 'onstage', did a round off back handspring