Ocean Pitt

Hi, my name is Ocean, Ocean Pitt. I love the library, it's a quiet place where you can just relax and enjoy books! Most kids my age only go there for the free wifi or the free computers. I always tell them books are much more interesting but they just ignore me and keep on staring at their screens. At least Joel and Samantha know that books are awesome.

Every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday we meet up at the library and read together. We discuss the books and talk about them. It's kind of like a book club I guess...
A book club with only 3 people. We have this special spot in the library. It's in a corner kind of closed in and no body really knows it's there. We call it the death corner, well actually, Joel calls it that. Sam and I have no idea why it's called that but we just went with it as we didn't have any better ideas.

Joel and Sam are my best friends. Sam doesn't hang out with us at school because apparently it's weird for a boy to be friends with a girl so she keeps our friendship a secret. Although we don't have Sam, Joel and I still have great fun.

Like the other day, Joel asked me what groups he thought we would fit in with and Personally I thought Joel would fit in with the class clowns, Sam would fit in with the popular girls and I actually do belong with the nerds. Joel said that I would fit in with the popular kids but he just said that to be nice.

I sometimes think Joel and Sam are going to ditch me for someone else but that has never happened so I don't know why I even think about that. Well I think that because my older sister tells me to.