Busy day

I start to get Ally dressed while Cate runs around the room "Are you excited to see daddy?"

She stops running right into me "We see his movie?"

"No, we're going to visit him where he's making the movie." I pick up Ally and we walk out of the room "Are you ready?"

She walks towards the garage door "Yeah. She come with?"

"Of course she is." I put them in their car seats and get in the front

"Why doesn't she talk?"

"Because." I back out onto the main road "She's a baby, when she's a little older she'll talk."

Cate starts to try to read one of her books "When we get there?"

"I don't know, sweetie. There's a lot of traffic."

"Make them move. I wanna see daddy."

I laugh "I know you do, but I can't do that."

She shrugs and goes back to 'reading' until we get to Brads set.

I get Cat out of her seat "Stay here until I get Ally out." I tell her as I get Ally's carrier.

Cate looks around "There lots people."

"I know. That's why you have to stay with me." I grab her hand with my free hand and we walk to Brad's trailer.

He opens the door to let us in then hugs Cate "I missed you, princess, have you been good for mommy?"

"I'm always good." she sits on the floor and I put Ally next to her then sit with Brad "I just drove almost 2 hours with a crying baby and moody 3 year old to see you."

He laughs and kisses me "Well, I'm glad you did. I miss you all so much. It only takes me an hour though."

I laugh "Well there was crazy traffic."

"I can't wait to leave tomorrow. I'm sorry I had to stay these days." he picks up Ally "You have no idea how much I missed you."

"Don't be sorry, I know how it is and I had help. I can't wait to have you home."

"She's really starting to look different. Still like me though." he laughs "I'm sure she gets her beauty from you though."

"I would hope it's from me. So what do you want to do for lunch?"

"I figured we could try the cafe down the street. I heard it's really good." he stands up "I'll drive."

I put Cate in her seat and get in mine while he does the same with Ally "Holy shit. Now there bad traffic around here too."

"How much do you want to bet at least 10 of those cars are paparazzi trying to get a picture of Ally?" he asks putting a blanket over Ally's seat to hide her

"A lot."I laugh "it's funny, but at the same time it really is scary."

"I just don't like them." he finally pulls onto the road "I'm really getting sick of them trying to get pictures of kids."

I turn the radio up when I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith comes on "I haven't heard this in so long."

Brad hold my hand "Me neither. It still makes me think of our wedding. It was a great song for a first dance."

"It makes me so happy every time I hear it. I think it fits us really well."

"Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing

'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do