Heaven?... More like Hell

I woke up to my sheets strewn across the floor and layers of sweat covering my body. I suddenly became self-conscious knowing there is a boy in the other bed - what if he can smell me? I sit up properly and look over at his bed but he wasn't there. Oh, I didn't expect Yoongi to be the early-rising type.

"I'm not ,baby doll. Have you seen the time?"

I jump at the sound of Yoongi's voice and notice him walking towards my bed. In a panic I lean over to grab my phone but instead fall of the bed and faceplant on the floor. I see Yoongi double over in laughter through the corner of my eye and my face goes red with embarrassment. In an attempt to mask my embarrassment I snap at him, "Don't do that!"

"Baby doll, you have got to learn to control your mind" He says in a deep voice that sent shivers through my body.

I ignore him as I get up and pick up my phone to check the time. 1:30pm. Oh. My. God. I don't have any classes today but I'd rather not miss out on half my day! I push past Yoongi, ignoring his smug smirk and run into the bathroom, this time making sure I took my clothes with me.

After taking a shower and getting dressed I decided that I didn't want to hang out with my enemy and so I called Jenna and asked if she was free. No answer. I sigh, thinking I would have to be a loner, but then I see a number labelled Rap Monster😂 and decided to text him.

Hey, remember me?

Of course,  I couldn't forget you :)

I was wondering if you were free today. I was thinking of exploring the city xD

I would love to but I'm actually busy. I don't finish work till 7pm

Oh, that's fine. What about tonight? There is a party at 9pm that I have been unwillingly dragged into  xD

Yeah cool . Address?

*insert random address* I guess I'll see you there :)

Okay, cant wait xD

I feel a smile grow on my face as I put my phone in my bag and head for the door. Luckily Yoongi was too invested in his phone to see me leave.

~skip to tonight~

It was just turning 6:30pm when I arrived back at my dorm with a few bags in my hand. I walk in and place the stuff on my bed. I know I agreed with Jenna that she would do my makeup but I honestly wasn't in the mood for being a doll so I texted her that I would meet her at the party instead. At first she was reluctant about that but she finally gave in.

I picked up the new dress that I had spent all my money on, making me broke, and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and Yoongi was there in the process of taking his shirt of. For a second I looked at his back. Damn. Does he work out? He reached down for his zipper and I quickly snapped out of it and closed the bathroom door. I guess I can just do my hair and makeup first. Um. Yeah..

My makeup was finally done in natural tones and I was midway through straightening my long hair when Yoongi walked out of the bathroom dressed in black ripped jeans, a white, tight-fitting tank top and a leather jacket. His hands were adorned with rings, as usual, and he wore a gold chain on his neck. He looked over at me for a second and I tried my best to avoid eye contact. I didn't notice that I was holding my breath until he had averted his attention onto something else. Phew.

~Time skip~

I finally arrived at the party in a black, knee-length dress with long lacy sleeves and a gold belt. I wore my sneakers, no way was I going to torture my feet all night with heels. I surveyed my surroundings and came to the conclusion that the person hosting this party must be very rich. I walked inside the big house and down the hallway with its marble floor and expensive looking paintings and vases on both sides of me. One hour and this place will be a dump. Trust me.

I walk into a massive room which seemed to be the main party area. Music was playing on full blast and people were dancing very closely to each other doing questionable things. I then hear a high pitched voice yell my name and look over to a couch where Jenna is sitting with a small crowd of people, mostly a few snobby looking girls and footballer type guys. As I walk closer I realise that Min Yoongi is also there talking to a girl with a bit too much showing. I greet Jenna with a smile and stand there awkwardly whilst she introduces me to the crowd of people who obviously don't give a sh*t about who I am. I look around, looking for Namjoon but I don't see him.

I am suddenly snapped out of my trance by Jenna's squeal.

"Guys, omg, lets play truth or dare!!!!" Jenna said. "I'll go first"

Jenna turns to the guy next to her and asks, "Truth or dare?"

The guy looks tired with her and simply answers with, "Truth"

Jenna's smile widens and she asks, "Do you like anyone in this group?"

The guy smiles and winks at the brunette sitting opposite him. Jenna immediately loses her smile and I can't help but feel bad for the girl. But it was lowkey funny.

"Yoongi," The same guy says. "Truth or dare?"

Yoongi smirks and chooses dare. Of course he does.

"I dare you to..." The guy then suddenly looks at me and smirks. "To do seven minutes in heaven with the new girl"

Yoongi immediately scowls and I try to object but am dragged to the nearest storage room by a squealing Jenna. Yoongi follows reluctantly, not wanting to back out from a dare and the next thing I know we are in a small room. And I mean small. I was was hyper-aware of how close I was to this boy's body. There was no place to move to, no space at all. I could here his slow and relaxed breathing which juxtaposed by heavy, frantic breaths. I felt a hand on my waist and jerked, causing my body to bang roughly against his.

"Calm down, baby doll" I hear him say.

Although I couldn't see his face in this darkness I could tell that he probably had that smug grin of his on his face. I wacked his hand of my waist and tried to push myself against the wall behind me as much as possible which didn't help at all as I could still feel the shape of his abs pressing against my body. I stayed silent and so did he and the tension slowly became larger and larger until the door was finally opened and both of us practically jumped out.

That's when I saw Namjoon. A melancholic expression laid on his face. He looked away from me and left.

Chapter by xox_kreame_xox