It's A Secret

Her hand was glowing pink, she was pregnant. Regina looked up to a beaming Snow
"Snow this is not good news."
"Yes it is, Regina why aren't you happy about this?"
"Snow this is very important so you can NOT tell anyone. Please don't tell anyone, I will have to tell people eventually but you can't, please Snow, you remember what happened last time you told one of my secrets? Well this time the consequences will be far worse and if you don't keep it for me keep it for Robin. He deserves the truth from me not you or anyone else. Please Snow don't tell anyone."
"I won't Regina, I promise" and with that she left but of course she couldn't keep it to herself so she told David, who told Emma, who told Red, who told Granny, who told Marian and soon most of the town knew. At this point Marian was not aware that Robin and Regina were ever even together so once she reached the flat that Robin, Roland and her were staying at she thought she should tell him since it seemed like big news when Granny told her so she decided she would tell him.
"Robin, are you home?"
"I'm in the living room" he responded after a minute or two.
"Do you know Regina? I think she is the mayor"
"Yes, I know her why?"
"Because today when I was at Granny's Dinner I found out that she is pregnant but no one knows who the father is."
"Wait Regina's pregnant? Are you sure you heard that right?"
"Yes, I am sure. Why? Are you friends with her?"
"I need to go" Robin said as he got up and walked out of their flat
"Where are you going? Well that was weird" Robin almost ran to Regina's, he had to talk to her and find out what was going on. What if Marian was telling the truth and Regina was pregnant but there was no time for what ifs because he had reached her front door. Knock, knock, knock. Regina was surprised to hear a knock at her front door but she figured it was Snow again so she answered the door.
"Snow what are... Robin, what are you doing here?" She was not expecting to see him anytime soon but there he was at her front door
"Regina is it true, are you pregnant?"
"I'll kill you Snow" she muttered under her breath "you better come inside" so he came inside and they sat down in the living room
"So is it true?" Regina took a deep breath
"Yes"
"Is it mine?" Regina looked at him shocked
"Of course it is, what do you think that because I am the evil queen that I am unfaithful"
"That's not what I meant, I just had to be sure. So what happens now?"
"I don't know. I, I think you should go Robin"
"But Regina we need to work this out"
"Please Robin just go"
"I won't go, I love you too much to let you push me away."