Dois

Perigo^^^

Noah awoke with a start. He tried to sit up only to be held down by something heavy and.... slimy? "EKKKKKK!" He screamed as the slimy object moved. Soon, all his memories came rushing back to him. Seeing the naga. Leaning over. Being pushed over. Falling in the pen. He looked over his shoulder to see the naga sleeping peacefully. He looked so at peace that Noah didn't have the heart to wake him up. He also didn't have the guts. After all, it was a dangerous, murdering, half-blooded demon from hell. Well, that's kinda harsh.

Still, the tail was so mesmerizing he couldn't help himself. Noah's hands stroked down the length of the tail. The naga stirred lightly in his sleep but didn't wake. Noah kept stroking the long tail to the point the naga would whimper in his sleep. Even in the situation with a murderous monster sleeping on top of him, his fear slowly faded upon hearing the whimpers. He slowly realized into the coils as he continued stroking the tail. The coils weren't tight, per say, but very heavy, too heavy for Noah to move on his own.

After a while, footsteps could be heard from around wherever Noah and the naga were. Noah assumed it was somewhere on the false forest floor. Soon enough, about 5 men in security outfits surrounded them. Three of the men had their weapons pointed at the nagas head. That seat Noah on edge. He felt sorrow for the creature being locked up and threatened without any say. After all, he was just another animal.

Before Noah could even comprehend what had happened, he was being lifted and taken away by one of the guards. The naga seemed to notice the boys disappearance and slowly opened his eyes. The guards ran to the exit of the enclosure without a word. It was only when everyone was safely out of the exhibit did the naga let out a screech at the top of his lungs.

Even though the creature could have killed him in an instant, Noah felt an unexplainable sorrow for leaving the creature. "How long was I out?" The blue-haired boy spoke as the security guard set him down. "About twenty minutes. We had to assemble a team that was actually brave enough to go into the naga's nest." The guard laughed and ruffled Noah's hair.

Noah was soon led back to his family, and they all shared hugs and gave gratitude to the officers. Everyone pilled back into the family car and drove off toward home. Noah felt a pain every second he got further from the creature. It was unimaginably painful to the point he started whimpering and clawing at the seat in front of him. "What's happening?" Emilia asked in a worried tone. "Dunno," replied Cole, "but it can't be good."

The family sped home and immediately got Noah situated on the couch with blankets and soup. Alison took her son's temperature to find it completely normal. The family was puzzled as to what was happening to Noah, but after a few hours, he settled down, completely forgetting the pain as it simmered away. The family was relieved, and everybody went up to bed. The other boys carried Noah to their shared room and set him down in the bottom bunk. "I'll just sleep in Noah's bed and he can have mine." the other boys agreed and they all went to bed. After all, it was already 11:39. What a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Monday)

The bell rang signaling the start of a new school day. The sextuplets all shared looks before running off to homeroom. After Saturday's events, the five other sextuplets wouldn't leave Noah's side unless absolutely necessary. They started babying him like he was four rather than the 17-year-old senior all of them were. Once the sextuplets had made it to their homeroom class, they all sat in their assigned seats, yet again, because of last name, all next to each other.

Noah hadn't told anyone, but after his body got used to the pain, a new kind of pain came in its place. It felt as if his body was changing. Not such a huge change, so he left it up to late growing pains. The class started with the teacher, Mr. Callim, taking the role. Afterword he passed out a pink form (If Y'all know those evil things, ugh) and two yellow forms for the parents to sign. Noah shoves them in his backpack as the bell rung to leave homeroom.

Next was math. The blue-haired boy separated from his siblings to get to his class. He walked into the room only to be bombarded by all of his friends asking him if he was okay. At his school, the sextuplets were considered the popular kids. If you had approval from them, you were set for the school year. Get on any one of their bad sides, and high school would become a living hell. That's just the way it worked. All of the sextuplets controlled a different part of the school cliques.

((((Extra- who 'controls' what clique---

Ashton- The troublemakers Lillian-The cheer/sports girls Kristian-the jocks (all boys)

Cole- The nerds/smarties Noah- The cuties/preppies (people who focus more on looking cute or pretty.) Emila- The golden kids (The SUPER nice people)

If you got on their bad side, then you were an outcast. They never bothered people though, just didn't really include them.

Noah didn't want to be a leader, but since he was so naturally adorable due to his size and habits, it just kinda happened.)))

"I'm fine guys! Nothing happened!" Noah said. Soon the bell rang and everybody settled down for class. The blue-haired male had a sinking feeling in his stomach. After about ten minutes of class, he was hunched over the waste bin. The teacher rubbed his back and told him to go see the nurse. When he reached the nurse, she told him to lay back as she took his temperature.

"Everything is normal, young man. I don't know what to tell you." Noah nodded and asked if he could go back to class. The nurse didn't look too sure, but after some discussion, she reluctantly let him go. The sinking feeling in the boy's stomach still hadn't simmered.