Shiro Starters

# 1: Lost Paladin. 

Scenario: Shiro has been stranded on an extremely snowy and cold planet for a few years. His memory of his team and position as the Black Paladin is slowly becoming difficult to remember.

Starter: Shiro wasn't sure how long he had been on this planet. He sort of remembered how he got there, he crashed and woken up in the snow, slightly injured and all alone, but as more time past, even that fact became less clear. He had managed to survived for quite a few days, or was it months, maybe years? He had set up a place in a cave, but he moved around a lot. Dangerous animals weren't a problem as long they didn't catch him.

Today he was hunting. He'd been chasing this deer like creature for a while, sleeping briefly. His fur clothes he had fashioned kept him warm, his armor, was it even his, sat back at his cave, and he had a spear he had made from a tooth and branch, so he wasn't defenseless. His hair had grown out a lot but it didn't bother him. He looked at the tracks the deer had left in the snow, following them.

#2: God Au

Scenario: Shiro is a God, but he isn't seen as one by the others. They make him do all their dirty work and such.

Starter: Everyone knew the Gods existed. It was the Gods who controlled the human life after all. Temples had been built in their honor and sacrifices made to them. Well most of them. There was one God who didn't get the things the others did. His name was Shiro, but everyone knew him as the God Theodulus. His name meant Slave of the Gods. And Shiro kinda was one. Yes he was a God himself, but the others didn't acknowledge his presence in the world, and basically treated him like dirt, making him do their dirty work when they were too lazy to. Today Shiro had fled down to earth to escape the wrath of angry Ares. Shiro walked along the beach, lonely. He didn't want to be a God if he was going to continue to be treated like trash. But he couldn't just wish that. Even if he didn't like it, he was still apart of keeping balance in the world of men. He sighed softly and kicked a sea shell, his shoulders slumped.

# 3: Undead

Scenario: Shiro is a zombie. That's basically it.

Starter: Being undead was quite strange. And people's view on what they thought zombies were was actually wrong. At least Shiro thought so. Well when he had clawed his way out of his grave, he wasn't shot in the head immediately, actually he was greeted by another zombie. That zombie had helped Shiro avoid getting killed and even helped him find some clothes to replace the ones he had ruined over his short time as a zombie.

Now, Shiro was wandering around on his own, passing other zombies who seemed like average everyday people, expect they were dead and had to use phones and other things to talk. Sure they did go a little nuts when a human showed up, but they still weren't the brain dead, growling, undead creatures that humans thought they were. As Shiro walked through a clothing store, the place covered in blood and dismembered body parts, he heard a lot of noise, and of course he went over to investigate. He figured it was probably a group of zombies attacking a human, which happened from time to time.

#4: Brother au

Scenario: Kuron and Shiro are brothers in this au, Kuron is a Galra, Shiro is mainly human. (Looking for Someone to play the other Paladins, Hunk, Keith, Lance, Pidge)

Starter: Shiro had always thought he was an only child. He didn't remember having any siblings at all. So finding out he had one was, was, well, Shiro didn't know what it was. Kuron was a lot to understand really, their relationship was a lot to understand. Shiro brushed his now over grown hair out of his eyes, flashing the large scar that spiderwebbed over the left side of his face and neck, as he looked over his mug of hot liquid,, whatever Hunk had cooked up in the Ship's kitchen for them, maybe knowing this was going to be a long conversation. Kuron was sitting across from him, tucking a strand of his ear length hair behind his ear, his eyes shining a little, looking a little nervous, but a bit happy too, his tail was wagging gently up and down on the couch, so maybe he was happy?? Everyone else was sitting around Shiro, not quite trusting Kuron, considering they'd run into the large 8 foot Galra during a mission on a particular planet whose name didn't matter now, and Kuron had called out Shiro's name, his first name, not his nickname, like he knew him from somewhere. He hadn't shown any hostile intentions , and had effectively convinced the Paladins to let him come back with them so he could explain, how he and Shiro were even related, how he recognized Shiro after so long, things like that. Things had been quiet for a while, like everyone was waiting for someone else to break the silence with a question or something.