38

Sam's POV

I have the urge to kiss lex... I want to so bad but I can't. Not with her family around like this.

I feel my hands get sweaty from being nervous. Lex takes our bowls and whispers in my ear "you'll be fine" I nod trying to convince myself that. She goes into the kitchen. Kian says "that was the best pie I've ever had" I nod in agreement and he nudges me "hey relax sam, no need to be nervous. They all love you already" I nod "I just don't want to screw up" he nods

lex comes back in and sits on my lap and I smile then everyone piles into the living room and Tammy starts talking to kian then her mom comes in with a list "okay guys it's time for the just dance competition! first up Tammy and Shannon" the two laugh and get up and pick a song and start dancing, they are both pretty good considering how mic they've had to drink. We all laugh at them and Tammy wins "okay now it's me and Casey" they dance and her mom wins. "Sam and lex you're up" she smiles at me "if I win you have to make me food for a week" she says and I say "if I win you have to make me food for a week" she says "it's on" and gets up, she picks super bass of course and nails it, I try my hardest not to stare at her bum but. I end up slipping up a couple times.

You can't really blame me though. I mean the thing is just perfectly round and firm and..oh no.. I feel my pants get tighter. This is literally thee worst time to get a stiff. I look and see the song is just about over, no one has noticed that I have a boner. Thank the fucking lord for that.

I rush into the bathroom before anyone can notice my boner and get it to go away. When I come back out all I hear is lex screaming and I run as fast as my legs will carry me to her. I get there and look to see if she's in trouble. She isn't. She's just screaming because her brother is tickling her sides, she loves when I do it. I can tell.

I go over to them and grab her by the arms and pull her (carefully) off the couch as she starts giggling like crazy.

Fuck she's hot. Wait why am I thinking this. I should be with her family trying to get to know them... Right? Oh well. I can't help it. I can't stand being away from her.

I drag her across the floor into the hallway where no on is. I pin her against the wall, her hands in mine, I lean in close so our lips are almost touching and say "thank you for everything" she leans in with her lips slightly parted and as we are about to touch I feel eyes on me so I pull back and I see kian standing infront of us and he says "tell her parents before they catch you."