Chapter 12

*hara wakes up*
Hara:were am I?
Jin: HARA your finally awake I was so worried about you.

Hara: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PHYSCO PATH.

Jin: Hara it's me Jin your older brother.

Hara: I don't have any siblings.

Jin: do you remember anything from before today.
Hara:I just remember seeing bright lights and hearing a loud crash.

Taehyung: Hara your finally awake.

Hara: who are you people and how do you know my name.

Jin: we are your older brothers

Taehyung: I am the only one here related to her what are you guys talking about.

Yoongi: don't listen to him he forgot everything after the car accident.

Hara: what car accident ?

Namjoon: you were in a car crash about 1 month ago and have been in a coma ever since.

Hara: how do I not remember anything.

Jin: you must of hit your head during the car crash but don't worry your memories will comeback eventually.

Hara: I remember one thing that happened before I lost my memories.

Jin: really what.

Hara: I remember hearing music.

*doctor enters the room*
Doctor: it looks like your sister has some major brain damage that has caused her to lose her memory it is uncertain if she will ever get her memory back. But the good news is she should be able to leave tomorrow morning.

Hara: well if you guys are "my brothers" can you pass me that phone with the clear phone case I think it's mine.

*jin hands Hara her phone*
Hara: why are you guys my screensaver.

Jin: cause we are your brothers and that was from the last time we went on vacation.

*Hara noticed everyone staring at her with tears in there eyes*

Hara: guys I know you want me to remember you but I really don't remember any of you.

Jungkook: are you sure you don't remember any of us.

*Hara nods*
A/n (Pinkbow360)

I am so sorry for the really late update I have been really lazy and thank you for 2k reads.