Chapter 4- The one walking her home

Sabo's POV
After (Y/N) went inside the pub, I gave Ace the biggest death glare I could muster.

" What, don't look at me like that. It makes me feel guilty." He looked down pouting, but I could tell that he was just acting.

" Why do you always have to make things so," I pause for a moment trying to find the right word to use.

" Weird?" From behind me came Koala with her usual sassy attitude. She rests her hands on her hips with a smirk on her face. " So when were you going to tell me that you and (Y/N) had become an item."

      " That was her!" Ace shouts, a face of bewilderment on his face. " Sabo you lucky bastard. I didn't know you had moves. Quite frankly, I'm impressed." Ace slings his arm around me.

      " All I did was help her get away from that drunk dude." I reply.

      " What drunk dude?" Koala asks
      " Well you see, (Y/N) was pinned up against the wall by some creepy drunk dude. Than my boy Sabo comes out being macho, punches the guy and scares him off." Ace says patting my back. I started rubbing my neck when he called me 'macho'. Koala had a worried look on her face as she ran into the pub. Probably looking for (Y/N). Me and Ace walking in. Ace going one way and I looking for (Y/N). That's when I found her being shaken back and forth by no one other than Koala.

" Koala I'm fine! Don't worry." I hear that angelic voice that I so desperately wanted to hear again.

      " Hey isn't that the guy you had a-." before the long nose man could finish. (Y/N)'s hands cover his mouth like she didn't want him to say anything.

" You know what, why don't I get some drinks for us! Come help me, Usopp." Suddenly the long nosed man was pulled out of his set and dragged off somewhere.

      " You don't think that I made her uncomfortable by coming here." I look down with a frown on my face.

     " I think that's the opposite of what just happened." Koala takes a seat where (Y/N) was sitting.

      " What do you mean." I asked.

      " Are you blind?!" Koala practically yells.

      " Last I checked I had perfect vision." I state quite proud of my self. This makes Koala face palm herself.

      " Never mind, I'm going to go look for Robin. By the end of the night you better have asked out (Y/N), or you might spend the next few days in the hospital." She threatens sending shivers down my spine.

      " Yes ma'am!"

      After a while I started getting worried about (Y/N). Standing up I start heading towards the bar table. When I got there I saw (Y/N) looking like she was about to fall out of her seat. The long nose man kept tell her something but I couldn't hear it over the crowd of people and the music. That's until I noticed my brother Ace sitting right in front of her laughing. Walking over there I can finally hear what the long nose was saying.

      " (Y/N), you really shouldn't be drinking anymore of that or else your going to get sick!" He warned her, but I think she was to drunk to even care. Her glasses sliding off her nose.

      " What's going on here." I finally ask. Trying to figure out what was happening. I look towards Ace.

      " Well you see, me and (Y/N) here are having a little bet. If she can drink all four of those pints than she wins, but if not than I win."  I mentally facepalm myself at how stupid this is.

      " This is ridiculous, I'm going to take her home before she passes out." I helped her stand up.

      " You know if you do that, than I win the bet." Ace said proudly.

      " I think (Y/N) would understand." I lead her towards the door. Leaving Ace and the long nose alone.

      After walking a few blocks I look at (Y/N) and she looked exhausted.

      " Hey Sabo,"  I hum telling her to go on. " can you carry me the rest of the way. I'm tired." She blushed stopping in her tracks. A bigger blush appeared on my face.

" O-Of course!" I mentally scold myself for pretty much yelling at her. I bend over so she can get on my back. Her small hands rap around my neck. She jumps on me. I rap my arms around her legs and stand up.

       I than noticed her glasses sliding off her nose again. Balancing (Y/N) on my back I use one of my hands to push her glasses on her nose. She snuggles her head into the crook of my neck. I could feel the heat from her breath on my face sending shivers down my spine.

After some time of walking, (Y/N) started to move around.

" Hey, (Y/N)? Are you ok? Do you feel like your going to be sick?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

" I don't feel like I'm going to be sick, Ussop." Hearing his name made me stiffen. Maybe he was her boyfriend. Ahhhh man I screwed up.

" Hey Ussop, do you remember Sabo from Highschool?" She was obviously unaware that I wasn't Ussop, but I decided to go along with it.

" Yea I remember him, why?" I questioned wondering why she was talking about me of all people.

" Well finally seeing him after we finished high school made me warm again. Like how I felt in high school. And I know I promised everyone that I would get over him ," hearing her say that made my heart hurt. She had feeling for me? Am I to late? Why did she have to like a jerk like me form high school? All of these questions went flying threw my head, until I heard her voice again, " but I don't think that I will ever be able to stop loving him." She grabs my shirt in her fists and pushes her head farther into my neck. Hearing her say that made me feel so special, and terrible that I never noticed her feelings for me. I had to make it up to her any way I can. What did I do that made her feel this way about me.

      After awhile we reached her dorm. I had her leaning against the wall so she wouldn't fall over.

      " (Y/N), do you have the keys to your dorm on you?" I questioned her hoping that she was sober enough to answer my question.

      " You took them silly. When you said that it was to dangerous for me to have them." She swayed back and forth, obviously still very drunk. She must still think I'm Usopp. Feeling a buzz come from my back pocket. I reach for my phone seeing the caller ID, it was Luffy.

      " Luffy, what's up?" I asked leaning against (Y/N) and Koalas door.

      " I'm going to hang out with the gang for the rest of the night, so I might not come home tonight." In the background I could hear a drunk Ace and some of Luffy's other friends. " Hey Ace give me my phone back!" Luffy yelled.

      " Oi Sabo my boy!" He slurred. " Did you and (Y/N) do it?" I have a feeling that if he was here right now he would be wiggling his eyebrows up and down like the pervert he is.

      " No we didn't, now put Luffy back on the phone." I demanded face palming at my brothers idiotic behavior.

      " Your no fun."

      " Yo Sabo you still there." Luffy's childish attitude drowning out Ace's pouting.

      " Luffy, you wouldn't mind if I let (Y/N) sleep over in our dorm. Would you? You see she doesn't have her keys with her and I don't feel safe leaving her all alone." I rub the back of my neck trying to explain the situation to my youngest brother.

       " That's fine with me, I was thinking of staying with Zoro and Sanji any way, they are being funny right now." He giggles. In the background I faintly heard the green haired boy yelling at Luffy telling him he should ask before he decides something like that.

     " Thanks so much Luffy, I will make it up to you. How about I make you and Ace want ever you want tomorrow. Sound good?" I knew Luffy couldn't ever turn down food.

      " You'll cook what ever I want!!!! Hehehe." And just like that we said our goodbyes and I started walking over to my dorm with (Y/N).

Word count: 1453