Epilogue

After two years of fun, happiness, and romance, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Tom Holland got married. They had an absolutely gorgeous venue, their ceremony was magical and brought tears to everyone's eyes.

A wide variety of guests were invited, such as the two's families and close friends, the entire Marvel cast, other famous celebrities such as The Kardashian/Jenner family, and many more.

You best believe that Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans were fighting with (Y/N)'s father, debating on who would walk her down the aisle. So she came to the conclusion that all three of them got to give her away.

But after a night of tears, laughter and enjoyment, the newlyweds were ecstatic with what was ahead of them in the near future.

A little over a year goes by, and the Holland's were expecting their first child. When they found out the gender, a little girl, the Marvel family were already planning the best baby shower anyone had ever seen. They were bombarded with clothes, essentials, baby books, blankets, anything that comes to the mind when you think of a baby.

And as months went by, their baby girl was born and brought into a wonderful life filled with people to love her.

In the end, their family grew to end up with two children after, a boy and another girl, and Tom and (Y/N) made sure to grow their children around good things and people, to make them as pure and as gentle creatures as possible. Tom still went on as an actor in his life, he was still very active with the Marvel industry while also branching out into different genres to make him better experienced in his work. (Y/N) ending up quitting the acting business to stay and take care of her children, but she did do little modelling shoots at times and occasionally worked as an extra in movies Tom starred in.

The Marvel family was still very consistent in their lives, they would all meet up often for dinner and whatnot, and they'd occasionally babysit (especially RDJ) when Tom and (Y/N) needed a break.

Life was good for the Holland family, and they were grateful for every moment of it.

THE END! I'm so sad but kinda relieved that this story is finally over, I enjoyed every moment of it. Especially when you guys comment, it brings a smile to my face when you make jokes and relate to the characters. Overall, thank you so much for reading and enjoying this book, and I hope to see you all soon.♥️