Surprise!

Y/N =Your POV and your name
F/C =Favorite Color
F/A =Favorite Animal
Y/P =Your Place
-•-
Y/N
It's been great here at Y/P. Me and Aph kept our secret for awhile now. This place is really amazing and I never want to leave.

Me and Aphmau are waiting for Mom to pick us up from school. I turn to look at aphmau and she is still looking to see if she sees Mom.

"Hey Aph?"

"Yeah, Y/N?"

"Do you think that we will move again?"

"I don't think so, Y/N. Only if YOU don't show your powers."

"Ok-" I got stopped when I hear a honk. I look to see a car to my left.

"Oh no!"

"What! What is it Y/N?!" Aphmau starts to freak out when I said 'oh no.'

I start to turn into a devil and I start to go crazy. Aph looks behind her and I look too.

I see a few adults and a few kids come. They look at me and the look shocked. They start to run and scream for their life. I start to get closer to them

I started to turn back to normal. I heard another sound and this time it was my phone. I took it out and it was from Mom.
Dark = Mom
Line under = Y/N

Y/N, Can u tell your sister that u guys are walking home?

Why?

Because I have a surprise for u guys.

👌🏽 I'll tell her

I look over to Aphmau and she is looking at me angry. "Who texted you?" Aphmau asked me. She sounds like she's older but I'm older that her.

"Mom told me to tell you that we have to walk home." I tell her.

"Why do we have to walk home?" She asks me.

"Because Mom has a surprise for us." I respond.

"Oooo! A surprise! I love surprises! Let's go!" Aphmau started to pull my arm.

We finally got home and Mom was waiting for us at the front door. "Hi Mijas!" Mom was excited today.

"Hey Mom." I said

"Hi Mom." Aph said.

"'Hey Mom,' 'Hi Mom?' Why aren't you guys excited?" Mom asked.

Aphmau was looking at me very weirdly. "Mom, Y/N here showed her devil form!"  Aphmau told Mom.

"APHMAU!" I screamed at her. Me and aphmau have to stay in the same grade because we were homeschooled and we didn't go to middle school.

"Y/N!! Why did u show your devil form?!" Mom yells at me.

"I'm-I'm sorry. It-it just happened. I don't know how and why but it happened."I explained.

I have never and I mean never seen Mom this mad. Well..... at me.

"Oh Mom, when are you going to tell us about to surprise?" Aphmau asked Mom.

"Oh right. So the surprise it that...... We Are Moving!!!!" Mom has this really happy smile that she does when she's really happy.

"WHAT!?" Me and aphmau say together.

"Surprise!"
-•-
Okay so that's it for this part. If you liked it, pls read more of my story's that I will be doing..... I don't know when. Hoped you like it (^_^)