Chapter 8

Lance watch the bush as he ate his bread quietly. They have been traveling for a little while and Keith decided that it was time for a small snack. As they were tying the horses Lance noticed a bush rustle. Ever since he was this he has been watching it. "What are you looking at?", Keith asked. "Something...", Lance responded. Keith sighed and took a bite out of his bread. "I think we will be at the capital soon. Maybe a day or two giver take", Keith said. Lance nodded as he stared at the bush. "Whats so interesting about that bush?", Keith asked. Lance then noticed a small leaf move and he lifted his finger. He then snapped and water moved towards the small bush. "WHAT THE FUCK!", Pidge yelled as she was lifted into the sky. Hunk screamed as he was lifted while Pidge was cursing and yelling and trashing around. Lance then set them on the ground and the water disappeared. "Pidge Hunk!!?! What are you doing here?", Keith asked as he ran towards them. "Well we weren't going to let you go to the capital all by yourself emo reject", Pidge replied as she flicked Keith's face. Hunk got up from the ground and turned to Lance who was now looking at his mirror. "Who's that?", Hunk asked as he whispered to Keith. "Lance...", Keith whispered back while Pidge stared at him. "You like him", Pidge said simply. Keith stared at her, a blush clear on his face. "Why would you think that?", Keith asked, his voice kinda shaky. "I just sense so much gayness coming off you and going towards Lance... who I presume to be the boy of the ocean", Pidge said as she waved at Lance, who waved back. "Hes the boy of the ocean?? The one Allura kept on reading about and stuff?", Hunk asked. Keith nodded. Hunk then started to stare at Lance who was staring back at him. "WAIT! YOU ARE THE DUDE THAT ASKED ME WERE TO FIND KEITH WHEN... you know everyone was taken away...", Hunk said, the last part quiet. "Why were you looking for me when I left?", Keith asked Lance as he walked up to him. "I, for some reason, missed you", Lance replied. "I Ship it", Pidge whispered to Hunk who nodded. Lance then stood up abruptly and started to started to push Kieth to the bushes. "What are you doing!?!?", Keith asked as he was pushed into Pidge and Hunk. Lance sighed and then snapped his fingers. They were then lifted into the sky and plopped back into the bushes. "LANCE WHAT THE-", Keith was about to yell but he stopped when Lance held up his finger to his lips and shushed him. Lance was then surrounded by water. The next thing we knew he was now in his girl version of Lance. 

Lance, now as a girl, looked at the trail in front of them. Then, a group of horses and men started to make there way down towards Lance, who stood her (his?) ground. As the group got closer Keith, from his bush, noticed that it was a pack of bandits. "My my my. What do we have here?", a bandit with a red scarf over his face. Lance stared at them as almost all of them got of there horses. The bandit then looked over Lance and saw the horses. "Is there anyone else with you?", the man asked as he then slung his arm around Lance. "No. I am trading that horse over there for some money", Lance responded calmly while pointing at Bean. The bandit then pulled Lance closer while the men started to crowd around her. "We could, you know, have some fun and when we are done we will pay double the money for two of your horses", the lead bandit whispered in Lance's ear. "No thank you", Lance replied. The bandit was about to say more, but Lance's eyes started to glow the bright white light. The bandit stared at her for no more then 1 second before he tried to pull something out of his large coat. Lance then blinked and the bandit was now being choked by a hand made of water. "GET HER!", another bandit called. Lance then turned to him and raised her hand. More water then started to come and soon they were in the shape of spears. She then snapped her hands and the spears went flying. Soon all the bandits were on the ground groaning or crying in pain. She then turned to the leader of the bandits who was now on the verge of fainting. "By the way..", Lance then snapped his fingers and then turned back into a his male version of himself. "I am a man", Lance finished. The bandit then closed his eyes. He had fainted. 

"You can come out now guys!", Lance called out towards the bush. Soon one by one Hunk, Pidge, and Keith crawled out of the bushes. All of them seemed surprised but they did not say anything as they then started to pile onto Bean and Charlie. "That was...", Hunk was saying but did not finish his sentence. "Amazing..", Pidge said, finishing Hunk's sentence.

I have no idea what I am doing with this story... But its coming along!!