Epilogue #1

**10:50PM - Portland, Oregon, United States - November 17, 2016**

--Cecilia's P.O.V.--

(9-1-1 Caller): "9-1-1 reporting in, what is your emergency, ma'am?"

(Cecilia): "I hear gunshots and some girl or woman, screaming. It's coming from the backyard."

(9-1-1 Caller): "Say again?"

(Cecilia): "I hear a loudest one near the backyard of a white and yellow house on Knapp St. I also saw a man or a boy shooting at a girl with a knife and I also saw a girl sitting on the diving board of a swimming pool, she is umm... bleeding a bit and looking scared. I heard about 17 gunshots from something, a firearm or weapon--"

(9-1-1 Caller): "Wait, wait... Did you say, there's 17 bullets firing from a gun or a firearm?"

(Cecilia): "Umm... yes. And it's so loud, it kept me awake and i'm pretty scared.

(9-1-1 Caller): "Can you identify the victims or the suspect?"

(Cecilia): "I-I don't know. All I could see is a girl with lavender hair, a man with blue spiked hair and the victim was... maybe.. uh... long green hair, something."

.......

**Portland Police Bureau - East Precinct - Portland, Oregon - 10:52PM**

[David's P.O.V.]

(David): **looking on a computer**

(Luke): "What are you doing, man?"

(David): "Oh, I'm just reading on WattPad."

(Luke): "What's that who you're reading?"

(David): "I'm reading The Geek's Game. It's a #NaLu fanfiction."

**Author's note: That's the story created by Infinite_Midnight **

(Luke): "NaLu?"

(David): *sigh* "Most people who watched Fairy Tail and who read Fairy Tail fiction stories in WattPad or in manga have seen Natsu and Lucy all the time and they shipped it into NaLu. So this means Natsu + Lucy = NaLu. That's it."

(Luke): "Ohhhh! Now I get it. I watched that show before, about 5 years ago when I was in Osaka for my family's business trip. I almost forgot about them."

(David): "For myself, I watched Fairy Tail for over a month ago--"

(Intercom): "We got a report coming from eyewitnesses that they hear gunshots and they can hear woman screaming on Knapp St. The origin from the gunshot was at the house colored white and yellow. Unknown amount of casualties and there could be victims. All units, 4-14 and 9-1-1- response team, head to Knapp St immediately..."

--people talking indistinctively--

(David and Luke): "What???"

I knew that it could be something serious.

(David): "This is bad. We're going to talk more about it later. Right now, we're going there and there could be someone in trouble."

(Luke): "I'm with ya! Let's go!"

So they ran towards the police cruiser and Kianna and Lily showed up beside us.

(Lily): "Well, this is going to be a job in the night right?"

(Kianna): "Yeah, are you ready for this David? And Luke?"

(David and Luke): "I'm all fired up now! Let's do THIS!"