Chapter 5

I pushed threw him and ran down the hall. He grabbed my hand and stopped me. There wasnt many people in the hall way but he still waited till everyone was gone. When all the people were gone he pinned me back to the wall. i tried to push him away but he was to strong. He put his mouth on my neck and started kissing it he then sunk his fangs into me. It was numb. Now I know why Taylor didn't feel it. I was getting really dizzy when Niall got pulled of of me. I looked up to see Louis. He had tears in his eyes. He was beating Niall up badly. The words That changed everything were "Why would you do that to her. You know I like her!" Louis said still crying his eyes out. He ran over to me and picked me up and put me on his lap he sat against the wall and hugged me tight.

Taylor's pov

Liam shows a sign of regret and lets me go then i huddle in a corner and I start crying. I saw kaitlyn in Louis's arms. It looked like she was dying. I looked at Louis and he was crying his eyes out. As i was in the corner harry walks over to me but when he walks over to me i start to cry and try to move away from him. I turn my face away from him then he grabs my hand and moves my face to stare at him he says are you ok. I tell him no and fall unconsious on the floor.

Kaitlyn's pov

As taylor lays there unconscious harry picks her up and takes her some where. I start to wiggle around in Louis's arms. I felt a pain on my neck, I went to touch it but someone grabbed my hand. I looked up at Louis and started to cry. "Let me go!" I yelled at him. I started screaming because of the pain shooting through my body. Then I passed out.