Knock Knock

PIERRE'S POV

I was just chilling with the lads on the sofa watching football when suddenly I heard a knock. As if on que all six of us turned our heads towards the door in unison.

"We'll soon be there!" we all said in unison, again, strange.

Louis then suggested that we all do 'rock paper scissors' and the loser had to answer the door.

"Rock PapER SCISSORS" we all said and in the end I lost. There came that loud knocking again. Someone is a little impatiant. Well I can't really blame whoever it is because we were taking quite awhile just to answer the door.

I made my way to the door, looked through the peephole and saw what looked like a pimp and a stud. Oh wait. My bad. It's Paul and some random hot chick. I licked my finger and ran it across my eyebrows making them smooth, then proceeded to open the door.

I opened the door and was greeted with a bright chirpy smile, a short skirt with skinny jeans, vans and a hot pink top. The top is what captivated me the most because it was just slightly revealing. I welcomed her in and Paul followed behind looking very pleased but also confused with himself.

"Hi! I'm Dominique, Alexia's cousin." she announced to the lot of us. The lads barely paid her any attention because they were too focused on the football match Ireland vs Britain. She looked down and stood awkwardly infront of the door.I decided to make conversation with her before I called down the girls from their Wattpad session.

I was about to speak when suddenly a tan, long braided girl of middle height stepped in striking a pose with her hand in the air shouting, "THE QUEEN IS HERE!"

Everyone stopoed what they were doing and looked in her direction, including the five tv-junkies. They quickly swarmed her asking if this was the 'Maleeka' that the other girls were talking about and how much they loved Jamaica...ooh and how they planned to visit in the mere future. They asked so many questions and she gladly answered them all.

I took a glance over to Dominique and I noticed tears building up in her eyes so I rushed over to her.

"Do they not notice me because I'm not as disturbingly loud as Maleeka is? And worst of all I got into a fight with my best mate Javaughn and even, I had to leave my boyfriend Lawrence because he cheated on me with this whore girl. I could really use some attention. I feal faint. Do catch me will you?"

I took in everything she said and quickly embrased her in my arms. She was definately, in no doubt, a very posh English girl. Not bad if I may say so myself. And...since everyone is getting all Paired up why not Pierre up myself with this lovely lady. *smirk*

Soon one by one the others came down and greeted Dominique and Maleeka. They soon took them both upstairs after introducing them to 1D. They were surprised that they already knew so much about Maleeka.

When Tibby came down though, and saw Dominique in my arms, I could have sworn thay she glared at her. Good. I can make her jealous and fight for me. I've always drempt of a threesome..I get the feeling that it's gonna be way different than I could ever imagine though. I just hope it's two girls and not me and another guy though. That would be just plain weird.

DOMINIQUE'S POV

YES! He has fallen for me already. Score. Just five more to go. It's creepy that that Paul guy keeps staring at me though. I really think that I honestly do like Pierre though...but there's just another person that I strangely find uncontrollably irrisistable. But why him? WHYYYYYYYYYY? That is so wrong and illegal in so many ways. Well technically it would be if i was two years younger. I mean, out of every hot guy here I just had to like him didn't I. I need to focus on Pierre and forget about 'him'. I don't really care too much about One Direction. Their music is ok i guess...I only think they're hot and stuff so I need to use them all, including Pierre to get my mind off of my only means of transportation while I'm staying here. Ugh just humpth! *sigh*