1

The flower is a Datura Stramonium, a.k.a. Moonflower. Her name is Datura Stramonium Liner. No one calls her by Moonflower. Yet.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Slowly Datura grumbled and started to wake up to the sound of her alarm clock.

"I hate you." She gave a death stare at the alarm and punched it, making it fly across the room and hit the wall. She looked and seen it left a hole.

"Shit."

Slowly she got up and walked over to assess the hole. Not too bad, but her mom will freak, hopefully her dad is ok with it. He didn't like alarms either. It was 10 am and she was supposed to be getting ready for her event. It took place at 5 pm and ended after 5 hours.

She was to go to line up next to a bunch of other girls from all over the U.S. and they were to be dispatched into the woods that was 5 miles limit in all directions from the middle, so 10 miles from one side to the other in any direction from the edge.

Datura already knew she'd be rejected. She was an omega and sometimes not even her parents wanted to deal with her. But she was pretty. She seen a pretty girl staring back at her in the mirror, but she wouldn't be enough unless he was an omega as well.

"7 hours until rejection"

Slowly she got dressed into a black skirt that was down to the lower part of her thigh, black leggings, and a plain black tank top with a flannel like a jean jacket. She walked into the small bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair. She let her hair stay down in the little waves. She showered last night so she seen no point in doing so again. She walked back to her room and put on the little diamond heart necklace she adored.

"Datura! Come down stairs. You need to eat so you have at least some kind of strength." Datura sighed and walked down the steps with a small smile, hoping to look a little happy.

"Your going to be there for 5 hours, your already weak enough, might as well have some kind of strength to run in and hide until 5 hours are up." Her mother rolled her eyes.

Ouch, that hurt.

"After this is over you'll need to move out, get your own place in the pack house, if they even let you in. If they don't then that isn't our problem. Your 18 and old enough to move out on your own. Your things will be mostly packed by the time your back." Her mother continued and her father nodded in agreement as he ate his eggs.

Datura just looked down at her food and took a small bite of her bacon. "I understand mother." She ate a few more small bites and excused herself from the table and said she would be going out for a while to spend some time alone.

It was almost 12 as Datura walked out into the woods that the event would be and finally stopped to sit after the woods were dense enough. She cried and thought to herself about what has been happening.

Not even her parents believed she'd find him. They wanted her out as soon as she got back. The pack wouldn't let an omega into the pack house. She didn't have any way to afford something on her own.

She'd have to become a rouge. She cried even harder when she thought about it.

Datura stop, we'll find him. And we won't live as a rouge. Anemone, Datura's wolf, said. It had been a while sense Datura had spoken to her.