I

Kino was standing at the bus stop at night, as soon the bus came he climbed and looked for a place where he can sit.

He found a sit at the back where no one was sitting he place himself in the window side.

While riding the bus he slowly lean to the window and slowly think about what just happened back at school

(flashback)
kino was walking at the hall happily while he saw a familiar face at his side, he slowly walk backward and he saw wooseok his 'boyfriend' kissing another boy named yanan, kino was so devastated that he couldn't help but run and cry, he don't know where his 2 feets are taking him but as soon as he realized what part of the school he is at, he found himself at the school's rooftop, he slowly walk at the edge, he slowly climbed at the parapet and sat down while swaying his feet, he cried and cried until he run out of tears and his eyes were swollen and red, he couldn't stop thinking about the latter, why did wooseok cheat behind his back, how long was the one sided love, how long was wooseok playing with his feeling. Finally he stood up and look at the sky it was getting dark and he heavily walk to the nearest bus stop.
(end of flashback)

he was leaning in the window he slowly close his eyes and rest he couldn't think of anything at all, all he wanna do was rest and sleep at his peaceful bed.

little didn't he know someone was watching him from behind.

(An. Omg this is cringey I'm sorry its my first time writing a fic omg omg I'm shy so yeah plsss forgive my grammar, english is not my first language stan pentagon stan talents love you all)