xviii (finale)

7:58 AM

lee minho

jisung is waiting for me by the time i reach the cafe.

"hey," i greet him as i pull the boy into a hug. he's stunned at first, but proceeds to wrap his arms around me.

"so what'd you wanna meet for?" i say as i pull away, shakily shoving my hands into the front pockets of my jeans.

"um, a little birdy told me a secret," he sheepishly says, avoiding any and all eye contact. immediately, i know what he's talking about.

"fucking changbin. i'm going to beat the-" i begin, looking up at the sky to keep from lashing out.

"no, it wasn't him. but that part doesn't matter. i think it's a good thing that you like me," jisung interrupts, smiling at his shoes. i have to admit, he's cute when he's flustered. but then again, he's cute all the time. 

"what do you mean?" i ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"minho, you really are hopeless," he shakes his head as he releases a light chuckle.

"i still don't know what's happening here."

"do you want to go on a date sometime? by sometime, i mean now," jisung smiles, hope clinging to his words.

"um, yeah, i'd, uh, i'd really like that," i stutter, a smile dancing on my lips.

"he said yes!" a voice exclaims from behind a set of bushes.

another voice, easily identifiable as seungmin, pipes up, "shut the fuck up, changbin."

Author's Note: i really appreciate the people who have taken the time out of their day to read this book! so mega thanks to the people who have read it and supported the book, it means a lot to me :)