Hyungs Weekend pt. 2

Y/N POV
I wake up & I open my eyes to see Joonie sleeping. I smile at how cute he is. He probably has a girlfriend I bet. Seeing how handsome he is. She's lucky. I look over and see Hobi sleeping as well. I sit up and look back to see if I woke up Joon. I surprisingly didn't. I'm sat up where my legs are still laying on Hobi. I'm right next to his face. I kiss his cheek a couple times. His eyes open and he smiles.
He looks over at me.
"Hi y/n~" he whispers putting his hand on mine. I lean over and kiss his cheek again but longer this time. He starts blushing and tries to put his hand over his face to cover it. I pull his hand down.
"Awww~ you're so cute." I say smiling and giggling a little at how adorable he is.
He blushes even more and pulls me fully on his lap so my legs are draped around him.
"You're so small. It's adorable~" He says just smiling at me.
I blush this time and cover it up.
"Bad girl. I wanna see~" he says pouting.
I slowly move my hands off my face. He leans closer to my face. Our lips right next to each others. He then kisses my cheek.
Then he pulls me forward. I wrap my arms around him and put my head in the crook of his neck.
"I love you Hobi~" I whisper in his ear.
"I love you too baby~" He whispers to me.
I feel butterflies in my stomach at that nickname.
I suddenly hear loud snoring from two people. I look and see it's Yoongi & Joon.
"They're at it again. It's gonna be a longgg ride there y/n." Jin says laughing a little. I giggle.
"It's ok. I got my cuddle buddy back here~" I say turning around in Hobi's lap. Kind of rubbing on his goods in process. I hope I'm not hurting him since I am kind of heavy. He wraps his arms around my stomach under my tight shirt making me blush.
Jin looks back at me blushing and Hobi smiling at him. Jin laughs.
"I can see that. You two are too cute together~" Jin teases.
"Stop It Jin~" I say dragging out the Jin. Whining.
Jin laughs and smiles at me & Hobi in the mirror.
Hobi starts feeling my stomach. His head is on my shoulder.
I lean over and whisper to him.
"Sorry I'm so fat." I say frowning a little.
He starts squeezing my tummy.
"You're not fat. You're squishy. I love squishy." He says kissing my cheek.
I blush a little and bite my lip. He makes me feel so special.
I love him. He makes me feel so comfortable. Like Tae & Jiminie & Jin. I have a belly and I'm glad he doesn't think I'm fat or ugly. Or he's just hiding it cause he's so nice.
"Look at your little tummy~" He says cutely. I look down and he squishes it. I giggle. He then he just starts rubbing it and I sit there and smile. He's so cute. The car suddenly stops. I look out the window and we're at a small building.
"Ok guys we're at a rest area. Hobi come with me to the men's room and y/n can wake up the sleepy boys." Jin says opening Hobi's door. Hobi walks out plopping me onto the chair. Then they leave. I look over and see Namjoon and decide to wake him first.
"Joonie. Come on wake up. Bathroom time~" I say lightly shaking him. He moans and opens his eyes. He smiles.
"Go to the bathroom. Hobi and Jin are waiting for you." I say smiling at him. He nods his head and gets out of the car.
I walk out of the truck. I shut my door and Joon's. Then I open Yoongi's door.
"Yoongi wake up." I say with no emotion still upset he called me an idiot earlier.
No response.
I sigh and climb into the car. I shut the door and sit on Yoongi's lap facing him.
"Wake up Suga~" I say lightly shaking him.
I start bouncing a little because I'm getting impatient getting a moan back from Yoongi. I look down and see I'm sitting right on his goods. I smirk.
"Fine. You made me do this." I say.
I keep bouncing up and down but a little slower. He keeps moaning until he finally opens his eyes.
"Morning handsome~" I say looking at how silly his hair looks now that he woke up.
"Get off me." Yoongi says stretching.
"No." I say crossing my arms.
He rolls his eyes.
"Well you're heavy so get down NOW." He says opening the door so I can get down.
That hurt. Him calling me heavy when Hobi said I wasn't. I was right he was just being nice. I look down as I feel myself tearing up. I get off Yoongi's lap. I walk quickly to the women's restroom and go into a stall. It seems there's no one in here and if there is I don't care. I sit on the ground and start crying. I'm so upset. I don't know why that little thing bothered me so much. Why does he have to be so rude to me? That jerk. He hates me.
"Hello? Are you ok?" A voice says coming from a stall.
I sniffle.
"Y-yeah I'm o-ok." I say trying to have a convincing voice.
I stand up and get some toilet paper. I blow my nose then flush the paper. I walk out and see a girl standing there smiling with a few kleenexes.
Wait.. she looks familiar...

 she looks familiar

"Jisoo?"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Update soon & new story soon!
-Ana💕